The Corroboree
tripsis

The Great Wall of Vagina!

See here.

Great%20Wall%20of%20Vagina%20panel%201%20of%2010%20w.jpg

Great%20Wall%20of%20Vagina%20viewing%20w.jpg

Definitely worth watching the videos.

There's a few more videos in the link at the beginning on this post.

Enjoy!

Couple of wizards are missing their sleeves..

• Like 1

that cuntz on to something. I like the stuffed cat with a pussy face.

There is a similar exhibition called 'C****… And Other Conversations’ by Greg Taylor at MONA in Hobart. Well worth a visit, especially because its free!

3 replies...128 views :lol: lol@bluntmuffin

Shit i shouldn't have looked, some super scary looking twats there *washes eyes out

Your comment has gone right over my head Bluntmuffin.

That must be the exhibition one of my friends has seen kalika. Sounds pretty good. Would love to go check it out.

There sure is some diversity amongst that wall of pussy Meeka! :P

I think the fact he casted someone who had had labioplasty, as well as transgender vaginas, sort of defeats the message he was trying to get across. There will be a few artifically perfect vaginas on display now, that other women will look at assuming that they are natural.

Edit: typo

Edited by tripsis

Lol tripsis, it sure is interesting to look at and it makes me wonder if i need to go look in a mirror as i see nothing familiar there haha. :P Plaster casts eh? That'd be a bugger to get out if it slipped in somewhere it shouldn't :lol:

:blink: well there's more than one borat quote that might be funny here but isn't it a bit inappropriate, like half of the comments here? i think his message is an excellent one, although tripsis makes good points.

i saw a british doco about this topic, and this woman's main reason for getting surgery was that her "friends" make fun of her "(derogatory name which is inappropriate)". i thought that was lame. kick your supposed friends in the balls and fuck them off if they are that insensitive.

after the surgery, she was suffering a lot, not to mention all the nerve endings that must get lost along the way.

I think his message is an excellent one. The thought of anyone getting cosmetic surgery is so foreign to me, yet it's becoming increasingly common. To think that your neighbour, or someone you pass on the street could very well have had labioplasty, breast implants, a penis enlargement, a face job or any other of the many forms of cosmetic surgery that exist out there, is really quite shocking. For a long time I thought of it as the sort of thing that only happens every now and then, mostly amongst celebrities and the like, but that really is not the case anymore. People need to learn to love themselves.

It's all pussies on the forum today, isn't it?

The way it should be. :P

• Like 1

Funny, interesting, nice concept.

what a job to have! is there a rear end view exhibition? im an ass man :innocent_n: