The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hutch

Do not trade with VUEL

I have given Vuel every chance to make good on a trade. He once again has failed to make good....

Everybody needs to know about this....these people ruin this place....

His last correspondence on the 9th of April to me included this line

I know it sounds strange but im trying to put it into words, im so sorry about all this, your book is fine, I will post on Monday... Im so sorry, hopefully a hand written apology would suffice im not sure how to make this up to you :(

The way you make it up to people is you do what you say you are going to do....You don't just ignore them and hope they go away....

I have your postal address so I will put this in the hands of police... that's what they get paid for....

Edit: I have reconsidered and agree it would be wrong for me to contact the police....I just want my book back....

Your complaints of the actions of others are minimal in comparison to your threats of police.

Which action is more likely to "ruin this place"?

Your complaints of the actions of others are minimal in comparison to your threats of police.

Which action is more likely to "ruin this place"?

Good point....pissed off that's all...gave the guy many opportunities....I call it theft....

what if he has addresses of others, i could see a domino effect come into play that surely isn't cool and would bring trust a very pondered thing amongst the community, i think a bad rep is more than suffice.

To bring the coppers into a matter borne from a site like this is way uncool, and I wouldn't want to know that the boys in blue are given a reason to lurk around looking at my internet surfing habits or what I might read, say, do or trade. In the end they won't do a damn thing about some items worth a few bob. Lesson learned by you, member 'outed' and reputation tarnished. That's enough isnt it?

To bring the coppers into a matter borne from a site like this is way uncool, and I wouldn't want to know that the boys in blue are given a reason to lurk around looking at my internet surfing habits or what I might read, say, do or trade. In the end they won't do a damn thing about some items worth a few bob. Lesson learned by you, member 'outed' and reputation tarnished. That's enough isnt it?

Read the edit!