The Corroboree
hutch

Two dogs dining

worth the download costs......

• Like 1

Kinda irresponsible, no? I mean, they can't see what they're doing, yet they're moving metal forks around their dogs' faces... Anyway, it was interesting nonetheless. And I got a few chuckles from it as well.

Thanks, hutch. :)

Good god snychro....you are kidding I hope...what the fuck is this world coming to if something like that could be considered irresponsible...It makes me sad that you even had to say so...whats left? Were those deadly sharp utensils dangerously close to tearing open a jugular or taking out an eye ball...not what I saw...NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS MOVIE....BETTER? I saw two well trained and happy dogs being part of a humorous skit......RIP common sense....BANGHEAD2.gifBANGHEAD2.gifBANGHEAD2.gifBANGHEAD2.gifBANGHEAD2.gif

• Like 1

Very cute but yes that would be classified as irresponsible Hutch. That doesn't mean it wasn't a good idea. I reckon most good ideas that I've had would be considered irresponsible. Don't get so riled up hey? Irresponsible doesn't mean that it was very dangerous or life threatening.

I'm with you, Hutch. Gen Y's got a huge pole up its ass.

That was great fun to watch and the dogs seemed to be enjoying it. Definitely well trained. No dog I've ever owned would have been able to resist the food for more than a fraction of a second after it was placed on the table.

• Like 2

I take back the thanks, hutch.

Were those deadly sharp utensils dangerously close to tearing open a jugular or taking out an eye ball...

So you wouldn't care if your dog (if you have one) got poked in an eye by a fork then?

the dogs seemed to be enjoying it

I don't see it myself. Besides the excited feeding, I only really see confusion and irritation...

I take back the thanks, hutch.

So you wouldn't care if your dog (if you have one) got poked in an eye by a fork then?

I don't see it myself. Besides the excited feeding, I only really see confusion and irritation...

And I take back thinking you were a young bloke with something smart going on between his ears...

I do have a dog and mine would of ate the fork.....

• Like 1

would of ate the fork.....

"would have eaten the fork" seems better English.

• Like 1

"would have eaten the fork" seems better English.

Oh dear, poor nabraxas, still got ya nickers in a knot have you over something I've said in the past........now you have to resort to picking up on poor grammar.....way to go there champ....you da man....

• Like 1

Hutch please stop lashing out. You're starting to sound rather bitter man. At this rate you'll lose that last warn point of yours.

Hutch, I think it's irresponsible putting your face that close to a dogs ass.

Can't see any problem other then that.

• Like 3

Hutch please stop lashing out. You're starting to sound rather bitter man. At this rate you'll lose that last warn point of yours.

Mind your own business Sheather....people here can look after themselves...I don't need nor want your advise...I've read it in another thread, thats enough for me.....puke.gif

• Like 1

Fine then, fuck yourself. If me trying to mediate and help is getting a response like that then you can go your own way. And to think. I thought you were a cool guy with some idea of intelligence yourself. You're getting pissed off over a youtube clip? Get a fucking grip, dickhead.

• Like 1

Fine then, fuck yourself. If me trying to mediate and help is getting a response like that then you can go your own way. And to think. I thought you were a cool guy with some idea of intelligence yourself. You're getting pissed off over a youtube clip? Get a fucking grip, dickhead.

Now your getting the idea....I went my own way back in this thread...http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27259

Good, you go your own as well...sorry bout the meet but we had children around at the time....

• Like 1

Guess ya missed the video I posted in that thread?

It proves that Sheather was right on the money...

sorry bout the meet but we had children around at the time....

Was that supposed to be an insinuation or an excuse?

I reckon let him do what he wants, when he gets banned from the forums it won't weigh on my shoulders. I seem to remember, one warn point left no? One would think that someone that close to the edge would work extra hard at being polite, but I guess as you said, passion mixed with wine? Oh so passionate about this video, and ever drinking Hutch?

Hey Guys, i dont wanna have to step in again because we´ve been through this already a few weeks ago. Its not a big deal that you guys dont come along well. Everybody has his reasons and i respect that. But most of the time, stuff like this wont ever be settled so its best everyone minds his own business. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Abandoned

Edited by dworx
  • Like 1

Abandoned

Edited by dworx
  • Like 1

Hey cut it out, that's Sheather's work.

Cheers. As you seem to like it so much, I've corrected yours where it's relevant.

LOL, mediate; who asked you to?

Does it have to be a request? I was under the impression that Hutch was a cool guy, and so is Synch, so I decided to act in the manner I saw fit.

I personally don't believe it could, Dennis Ferguson, one of your contacts that you talk with Sheather? that's just a question, not an accusation.

No.

You're a smart boy, or so you profess - you figure it out!

I'd like to see you solve it my ever vigilant understudy. Not so easy with a short ambiguous text to understand the underlying meaning in the comment. I do profess, I am a smart boy, but puzzles cannot be solved without clues.

Edited by Sheather

I'd like to see you solve it my ever vigilant understudy. Not so easy with a short ambiguous text to understand the underlying meaning in the comment. I do profess, I am a smart boy, but puzzles cannot be solved without clues.

She has already solved it...months back....

• Like 1

Solved a comment you made at 2:33 today months back? Ooh we're full of intelligent remarks aren't we?

Edited by Sheather

Solved a comment you made at 2:33 today months back? Ooh we're full of intelligent remarks today aren't we?

Think about it sheather and you will realize I am right....no need for any insinuation with dworx.....I think she has come up with the same opinion...

'fraid not Hutch. I was referring specifically to that remark, not any predisposition you might have towards me. In this manner I think you will see that I am correct.

It seems I misjudged you though Hutch, if indeed you are saying that your comment was an insinuation then I'm glad the girlfriend and I never went to your "meet".

'fraid not Hutch. I was referring specifically to that remark, not any predisposition you might have towards me. In this manner I think you will see that I am correct.

It seems I misjudged you though Hutch, if indeed you are saying that your comment was an insinuation then I'm glad the girlfriend and I never went to your "meet".

Ditto....