The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

Salvia plants USA

hell yeah im actually seriously interested. give us some samples to view teotz.

Ahhh ok but imma make it really obscure and blurred, if i can figured out how to do that...

Updated!

no not really sorry. if they are plants maybe.

Using a watermark or simular is a good way to display your art without risk of it being stolen. Not that i condone the hording of works of art.

Please help me fund my 2012 ethnobotanical expedition to South America by purchasing plants, seeds and other items. The focus of the expedition is to record plant knowledge, connect with native peoples, collect seeds and herbaria specimens, etc. Pictures, indigenous arts/crafts, collection notes and seeds from the expedition will all be available in the future. I will accept both U.S. dollars and Peruvian nuevo soles. All cash proceeds will be used to directly fund the expedition.

I will get a picture of the arts soon.

Hey man how big are the T Terscheckii and do you have any T validus

no T. validus, sacred succulents has those tho (I have thought about making an order with them for the entire forum because they do not ship internationally).

Terscheckii Are only about 6 inches or so

I just got some validus seed to germinate. Finally after years and years of trying. :wub: Most available seed is pretty dead.

Teotz, thats a brave plan. How much money have you calculated to survive over there? How long will you stay, do you have a guide and how will you move? By Rental Car? bye Eg

• Like 1

i am staying at an orphanage, then hiking the inca trail and then taking part in a guided expedition planned by a botanical company.

i need $2500-5000 US dollars. will also accept donations of seeds and plants (food crop seed will be gifted to the orphanage)

Im definately interested in paying for cactus seed that you collected over there. I might even sponsor some seeds for you to sell in order to finance the but that depends on what i got at home at that time. We´ll talk later about that, Teotz. bye Eg

I am thinking of selling seed allotment in advance. You pay a certain amount before I leave to help fund the trip and then when I come back I send you a bunch of seeds!

I have far too many "Paradox" Salvia divinorum plants! I'm doing a special price for a limited time... $30 per plant or two for $50!

Email me at [email protected]

That Salvia divinorom the plant is not illegal in the USA. But some Salvia products are illegal they are like herbal smoking materials and such. I know

for a fact that a live plant of Salvia divinorom is not illegal in the states. But there are some pretty powerful smoking herbs and mixtures that

are different colors are illegal in some states.

Peace,

Jamison

It all just depends on the state, it is totally legal in some states and is totally illegal in others. It's legal to grow the plant in my state.

updated!

Plenty of plants and seeds left, get them while you can!

love

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Special deal on Salvia divinorum- $30 flat rate for U.S. residents for a Salvia divinorum "Paradox" live plant or $40 for a Salvia divinorum "Luna" or $65 for one of each! $55 for two "Paradox" plants or $75 for two "Luna" plants. $120 for five "Paradox" plants! $100 for three "Luna" plants! Just email me at [email protected] if you interested!

>Salvia divinorum "Paradox" strain/clone live plant w/ shipping included -

1 plant = $30

2 plants = $55

3 plants = $80

4 plants = $105

5 plants = $120

>Salvia divinorum "Luna" strain/clone live plant w/ shipping included -

1 plant = $40

2 plants = $75

3 plants = $100

4 plants = $130

5 plants = $150

>Salvia divinorum "Luna" & "Paradox strain/clone live plant w/ shipping included -

"Paradox" & "Luna"; one of each: 2 plants - $65

"Paradox" & "Luna"; two of each: 4 plants - $120

A friend has expressed an interest, but has a few questions......

How big are these plants & what size pots are they in?

Are they fully rooted?

Do you ship them in pot?

Fully rooted, don't ship potted.

the plants are about a foot.

I only ship seed internationally, not plants.

Salvia divinorum "Paradox" for $30 per live plant or Salvia divinorum "Luna" for $40 per live plant, this includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S.A.!