The Corroboree
Razor

unripe wood rose

we are about two to three months off ripe H. B. Woodrose and in the lead up to the ripeness i also harvest unripe pods as they are extremely popular as they seem to have less negative things in them that people don't seem to like. Anyways i am putting out the word as i don't want to pick unripe pods unless people want them, i'm not asking for money yet as i don't have product i just want to get a feel for how many peeps want unripe pods so feel free to pm me and let me know if your keen

like i said i don't want any money just feel fre to place an order they are alligator creek strain and they really are the best in the known world

Piece Razor

not long now for pre-ripes will keep you all posted i reckon about a month newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Good to hear you are looking after her man.. :wink:

I have heard that putting fresh unripe pods in the freezer is the way to go. It will stop them from ripening, and any degradation in potency is negligible. Or so I have heard.

Good to hear you are looking after her man.. :wink:

Yeah bro she is looking pretty sweet atm the vines near my house pretty much got stripped bear in the cyclone but the mother vine down at Alligator seemed to come off alright thank god newimprovedwinkonclear.gif i have a new mobile number and will text ya in the next day or two hope things are all good in your part of the world

I have heard that putting fresh unripe pods in the freezer is the way to go. It will stop them from ripening, and any degradation in potency is negligible. Or so I have heard.

this is correct but i would still take out the seeds from the pods as the freezer likes to break down the cellular walls of well pretty much anything with water in it so separating the the seeds from the pods is a good idea cool.gif thats what i here anyways

Edited by Razor

i have plenty of unripe pods available atm just PM me biggrin.gif have had good reviews on the quality of these Alligator Creek strain of Argyreir Nervosa definitely the best strain in the world

Ray newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Edited by Razor
  • Like 1

a few peeps i know just had a ceremony and all celebrated with 8 unripe seeds each and have had a nice insightful experience biggrin.gif

yeah guys anyone who hasn't received there pods yet will have them by the end of next week at the latest, had a few dramas at my end due to family issues but all will be resolved, cheers for your patients peeps smile.gif

Ray

hope all is ok man any updates?

Hi,

What's the Alligator Creek strain compared to say the Hawaiian strain?

Never heard of it... is its usage comprised between 4 and 8 seeds too?

Hey Razor

Still waiting on these.

Just want to confirm they have been posted or if Aqis got there hands on them

Razor hasn't been on for a few days, I'd give him some time and patience.

Peace.

Hey guys sorry for the delay just been going through a seporation which has eaten up my time and my resources ie. no PC and i had to give my car to my partner so have had no transport for the last 6 weeks but all is back on track well as back on track as can be for now and i'm off to do a big pick today and tomorrow and will have every ones orders out to them buy the end of this week coming which will be the 24th of this month if you don't recieve them by then please send me a message but i'm very certain every one will be sorted by the 24th

thanks for your patients peeps its much appreciated through this f@#ked up time newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Razor

ps. some of the pods are starting to ripen so if anyone wants ripe pods in a few weeks i shall have plenty

Hi peeps

i'm about half way through the list of every ones orders i have sent just over half the orders out and will be all the way caught up this coming week thanks every one for your support through this f@#ked up time for myself its much appreciated

Razor newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

tough break Razor a hard thing to deal with(breakups) hopefully your keeping your chin up and not letting it get to you too much, which can be bloody hard! Hopefully everything works out for you !

If you end up with spares flip me a pm i would be keen to buy some, just give me a price and ill take em, am alot more financially sound than i ever have been in the past so can actually afford stuff, WOOHOO. Plus sounds like you could use any extra coin you can get your hands on specially to get a new car !!!!

Hope things are going well Razor.

Just checking in to ask about the ripe pods and how they're coming along :)

Cheers

Edited by executi0n

paid on the 6th of may still waitin? any more news??