The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet Celebrate Autumn

Hi crew,

Melbourne meet is on SAT the 7th of May lest say 1pm as I am always late anyway, come and all for a day of fun in the park with some good food, and some hardcore chillies due to recent meets :), bhut jolkia got me good!

Bring a plant for a newbie or a plant for trade if you can. I will share the love of propagating pedro so I will have many FREE cuts for new members that come a long.

I am also going to bring a nice loaf of crusty bread and some poppy seed dip as I bought a bottle of this dipping sauce from a guy who makes it himself it is amazing.

Hope to see you all there!

Sounds like a plan. Count me in. :)

double post

Edited by ubza_1234

sounds like a plan. I'll try to get there ;) i hope we get the tacoma if its wet :)

I am also going to bring a nice loaf of crusty bread and some poppy seed dip as I bought a bottle of this dipping sauce from a guy who makes it himself it is amazing.

If our awesome company is not enough to encourage people, surely the food will entice. mmmm

i hope we get the tacoma if its wet

If not , whats plan B ??? Nah , the weather has always been perfect.... positive thoughts....

RUMP! :o

^ is that plan B if it rains , RUMP= Run Under Many Plants ( or could be .. Rumage Up More Pavillions) , Or are you thinking of steak??

:lol:

^ is that plan B if it rains , RUMP= Run Under Many Plants ( or could be .. Rumage Up More Pavillions) , Or are you thinking of steak??

:lol:

my hero, steak

post-1342-0-81501000-1302102385_thumb.jp

post-1342-0-81501000-1302102385_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-81501000-1302102385_thumb.jpg

I mite be down for this one. If i make it ill have a heap of them nice yellow chillis to add to the snacks :)

I mite be down for this one. If i make it ill have a heap of them nice yellow chillis to add to the snacks :)

Sounds good PD I have some nice dips and with mild chilli dip it is the Shiz nit!

I will bring some nice crusty Italian style bread to dip in the goodness, I might be able to bring some AUSTRALIAN GROWN fruits too.

I am looking forward to this meet it will be cold wet and fun!

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1

I might be able to bring some AUSTRALIAN GROWN fruits too.

Bananas,??? They are priced like gold at the moment, hey.

I'll bring some gourmet pizza. It has all good stuff on it including mushrooms and feta cheese among other stuff. Yeah, it'll be cold pizza, but whack a few chillies on there and it will be instantly warm hot.

Edited by Amazonian

amazonian: you realy make the meets that much more special with the wonderful food you bring. :)

^ ^ ^ Yeah, Its beginning to sound more like a food meet than a plant meet, LOL. . Looking forward to it, rain, hail or shine.... Hopefully shine.

If ya bringin some nice bread ill bring along some of my jolokia chilli jam. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Can't wait! Have to think of something to bring....

Shit. Has the date changed or has my addled brain just reserved the wrong day for this? I thought it was Sunday the 8th and I've organised a work trip for the saturday thinking that I'd then be free to come to this.

Bugger. I think it must been my brain. Was really looking forward to it too. :(

Edited by Rabaelthazar

^ Maybe as it was usually on a Sunday, you assumed that was the day?. You know this would be second one in a row that you miss.. that's sacrilege...

Yeah, I know. I'm shattered.

...and Christ almighty, Jesus be buggered if I allow myself to be sacrilegious. Unfortunately, I'm flying to Canberra Saturday morning, returning Sunday morning. Thought I had it all perfectly sorted out.

BUGGER!!!!

only a week away! i got a few goodies i've been growin up for ppl. cheers

edit: only can offer lifts back. anyone who is training it there i can offer a lift to the station or if you live between the RBG and frankston then i will happily give you a lift back.

Edited by ubza_1234

finally have something to bring, though its not a plant. I'm sure someone will be interested anyway

only a week away! i got a few goodies i've been growin up for ppl. again, anyone who lives between frankston and the gardens, just give me a pm and i can pic kyou up on the way thru as i'm takin the party van down. cheers

i live in the foothills to the yarry valley.

can you pick me up?

i live in the foothills to the yarry valley.

can you pick me up?

sure bro, meet me in frankston ;)

Sorry all, not looking good for making it, have a function at 1pm (timing ey) amongst other things. Apologies for prior convo's with some members, things are complicated, will try to be in touch.

No way im makin this one. Battling the enemy within atm.

oorah!