The Corroboree
hutch

A bully cops his smack down (or throw down)

some intense stories. especially from older folks i find. there was a LOT more fighting in schools pre-90s, but bullying still seems to be rampant.

ld

i was luckily taller than almost everyone for my entire school life, and with two older brothers i knew how to fight. not that i was never tormented but nobody ever wanted to actually fight me. i could have flogged nearly anybody. i kinda miss that, i'm not quite so big among adults :P

I love those japanese animated news stories. So much more interesting than the regular doom and gloom. :lol:

It's from Taiwan and it's Mandarin Chinese. It gets reported as Korean and japanese and all sorts!

Whoops... my bad. That's twice in less than a week that I've misidentified a language. The other time was in the SBS movie thread. Apologies to anyone offended.

This interview video is pretty touching. This kid talks like an adult!

I couldn't believe how unrepentant and smug RichTard was in his interviews (and how mortified, embarrassed and scared of retribution his Dad was)

The little shit just palmed off excuses and tried showing off to his friends again, then after a bit of leading from the interviewer and the Dad he finally came over a little remorseful, because he had been bullied too and Casey was the one that started it telling him to 'get to class and stuff' ', poor little ol'me (and now they only show the part of the interview that was lead so he doesnt look THAT bad and they can move on)

Edited by AndyAmine.

i see casey is now a video game character...............but the techs who created the game have not exactly flattered him.