The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to start? They have the worst security guards on the planet, and they sell countless CD's in broken cases...

and? your saying you steal alot from them?

otherwise i don't see your point...

You were wearing shoes this time, weren't you synchromesh?:P .

Personally, I think JB suck.

Their return policy sucks, their scam of a pricing/sales system sucks, their stock handling ethics suck, their attitude sucks, their service sucks 80% of the time (they do have the occasional good one) and you need to pass some kind of 'you look alternative enough or rich enough for me to serve you' test before they come over to help you even when its empty.

That many times I have stood there next to a product I'm obviously interested in, waiting for some help only to look over at a group of 5 or 6 of them standing around with their dicks in their hands chatting about what’s happening this weekend.

A typical example is what happened to me the other day when I went in to JB to return an incorrectly purchased router ( the sales guy told me I could return it if it wasnt what I was looking for)

After waiting in line for 10 mins I’m told that it needs to be signed off by the department manager first, so the counter guy walks me over to the computer section and says 'wait here for that guy, he'll be right over', so I reply by saying 'are you positive, just wait here?" and he says yes.

I waited for 15 fuckn minutes, looking over at him until I decide to walk over and talk to him directly, when I asked if he knew I was waiting for him he said he had no idea, I could have waited there for ever... then come the questions and the passive agressive bullshit like he is some kind of a copper, why do you want to return it, why did you buy it if you didnt want it, what have you done to it, why dont you want store credit, why dont you want another one blah blah blah, finally he signs it off making out like he just did me a huge favour that left a bad taste is his mouth.

So, I ask if he can pay me out with the register he was standing next too but to no suprise he points over to the long line in front of the main registers, so another 10 fuckn minutes before I get my money coming to a grand total of 45mins for what should have taken 5mins,

The guy flat out lied to me and just told me to wait there for no reason other than he was too scared to sign it off himself knowing some floor staff would eventually talk to me.

This seems to be the case at every JB Ive been too, so it’s obviously a part of the company attitude that is worked into them.

Yeah, I've been through the same kind of charade as well with them. It's insulting to say the least.

I had to give my name, number and signature the other day to receive a refund. Now the main problem with this is that I bought the CD 15 seconds beforehand, and the reason I got the refund was because their database had the wrong price. So in other words; their screw up, my information.

The security guards didn't used to be as bad as they are now. Whereas back in the day a showing of your sealed JB HI-FI bag was enough, now they want to look inside of the bag and everything. You can never seem to please them. Not most of them anyway.

I don't go there anymore due to receiving bad service multiple times, including wrong advice on a t.v. I bought.