The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
watertrade

Lophs for sale

Hi Guys,

My arse is falling out of my pants so I need to sell off some plants to pay some bills, :slap:

I can't bare sell any of my best plants (not yet anyway!) but have the following plants for sale and seed grown lophs too. Not all the plants pictures will be sold but please PM me if your interested.

pics can be seen here

http://s945.photobuc...s%20for%20sale/

IMG_0357.jpg

Edited by watertrade

the dusty residue on the plants ( looks like water stains) is 'mancozeb' fungicide recently applied. it will wash off

they look very good, i think it's fantastic that those plants (cacti) can provide the enthusiast at least with a bit of income in times of need.

Yes, they really are very nice looking plants. :)

Nice plant mate, very healthy

AWESOME GRAFTS...and an exceptional graft you sent me....quite a funny site to see a loph grafted to perekiopsis with such a long stem, reminds me of a UFO balancing on a stilt or the JETSON's house in the cartoon...a globular blob on a stick... :rolleyes: Aaahh surely this an animated life!

Thank you one happy customer!

how old are these plants, from seed?

I have been very pleased in my dealings with watertrade. Excellent service and exceptional plants. Cheers mate!

Thanks for feedback guys, I'm glad people are happy with the plants I have been sending out.

e : these are all from a batch of mixed lophophora seed and are of different ages.

el presidente : I have a few left but not many - I will be taking pics over the next few days and can send you links to the pics.

Thank you to everyone who has bought the plants over the last month or so, as Planthelper said it is great that I have been able to help my finanical situation and buy lots of baby stuff ( new born in Feb) we would have been fine without it but it has helped heaps.

J