The Corroboree
random

"My mum talks to aliens"

Lol, yep i have seen the "rods" and the explanation of them. I really dont understand how ppl think they are some sort of unidentified creature.

As for the blob things in the NASA videos, i was reading an old unexplained/mysteries book last night and i came across some interesting things. Apparently there is such a phenomenon called "star jelly", something i had never heard of before but i automatically thought of the organic jellyfish like things in the NASA videos due to one of the accounts of this jelly. Apparently it is usually found after meteor showers or a shooting star hitting the ground. One account was from two police officers in the US who went to investigate a suspected meteor only to find a huge blob of this so called star jelly. It was apparently purplish in colour, around 6ft across and 1ft high in the middle which tapered off toward the outer edges, it disintergarted upon contact. I guess there is probably an easy explanation for it all but it just seemed interesting to me i had just been watching these jellyfish like things on NASA videos then read about a jelly like substance that appears where a shooting star has hit the earth.........

I guess im just gonna have to build a rocket and go into space to find out for myself or perhaps i could capture a rod and fly that up there, they seem to cruise along pretty fast.

I guess im just gonna have to build a rocket and go into space to find out for myself or perhaps i could capture a rod and fly that up there, they seem to cruise along pretty fast.

Who needs a rocket when your friends with the plant world.....cool.gif

The rods are very suspect I agree....I thought that some of the stuff that was also being seen by the astronauts at the same time they were filming was interesting though...

:blink:

Skip to two minutes in. ????

"That's it!

Now's he's more relaxed"

"Is now the alien thing.Ok"

"Just let me put again the video"

"Could be elves!"

"For those two beings record in Fresno California.

thanks ym:)

lol, are you laughing at the guys broken english Ethereal?