The Corroboree
Yogibear

Salvia Divinorum

I'm just posting in this thread in case anyone wants to share/trade/sell some other non-banned salvia specimens with me.

:wink::wink:

Edited by meeka

Well, if it were that easy, (and for the record, it isn't), we wouldn't say so openly on the forum would we.

How many people in Oz actually get busted for Sally D cultivation?

How many people in Oz actually get busted for Sally D cultivation?

^^^ *agree*

I think you'll find, for the most part, police have much bigger fish to fry, than us :)

Mind you, Torsten, and SAB, *could* potentially be seen as a 'source' by the Policing bodies, but some of the posts I've seen on this site, lead me to believe that people are just way *way* too paranoid .. Either that or they have an over-inflated "I'm a badcat druggo shhh" sense of self-importance.

I'm not talking about anyone in particular - before everyone gets pissy - and I'm not talking about the majority of people either. But I remember reading a post where someone thought they would get 'raided' for having fkn wild lettuce extract or some shit, like, seriously *COME ON!!*..

Police have *real* drug dealers to bust .. Relaaaax a little :)

• Like 1

Excellent post Yogibear.

BUT it's also worth pointing out that living in the States in a state where Salvia *is* legal, gives you, Teotz, substantially more freedom than we repressed, prohibition-restricted Australians :)

Torsten himself is a bit too clever - I think - to possess anything illegal now, so he shouldn't be at any risk at all, which leaves each of us to represent our own exploits any way we see fit.

I personally wouldn't give a second thought to sharing info and/or photos of a Salvia Divinorum plant if I had one. If I had an entire crop, that'd be different, but law enforcement are unlikely to come kick down my door and grunt their way through my house just for a Salvia plant that may - or may not - exist..

..there are, after all, donuts to eat, non-existent speed labs to raid, and innocent civilians to shoot. They have their hands quite full enough, is my point.

BUT it's also worth pointing out that living in the States in a state where Salvia *is* legal, gives you, Teotz, substantially more freedom than we repressed, prohibition-restricted Australians

It sure does! :) :) :)

Cow? You lost me....

Get outta here :)

Cow, bastard, bitch! Yknow.. the whole 'legal to grow lots more than we are' thing, geesh /slap newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

I expect you can even order 60x online, anytime you want cool.gif

Yup, we can get it all here in the wonderful U.S.A.! :)

• Like 1

Yup, we can get it all here in the wonderful U.S.A.! :)

until monsanto patents it :devil:

What jealous bastard negatized my "we can get all the plants in the USA" comment? :)hahaha

until monsanto patents it :devil:

Someone else might have got in before Monsanto...

Chewing Gum Formula for Enhancing Psycho-Spirituality

The present invention relates to a chewing gum formulation which serves as a means for awakening human consciousness and mindfulness to the sensorial subtleties, which in turn strengthens sovereignty such that overall psycho-spirituality is enhanced. More particularly, this invention relates to a dietary supplement consisting of the botanical plant Salvia divinorum as the source substance, including Salvinorin Alpha (A) as its primary active constituent, which is precisely extracted from S. divinorum to achieve a consistent dosing regimen predetermined for standardized efficacies.

2/17/2011, USPTO Patent Application 20110038915

The stuff people patent :scratchhead: