The Corroboree
brendenx

Ebay sellers?

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone has had experience with san peds bought from a certain auction site here in australia.

There is one particular seller that seems quite legit, they have a large operation, and pictures listed of their crop and quite a number of cuttings if this gives any clue to the seller in question. The cuttings are not under auction and shipping is free, so I think this may just be a good vendor.

I have purchased supposed san pedro this way in the past (a different seller obviously) and have ended up with what i believe wasn't.

Any opinions on the legitimacy of the species generally sold in australia?(other than SAB's I mean).

Link to pics of said cuttings and "mothers".

Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.ph/Trichocereus-Pachanoi-San-Pedro-30-cm-/180620445213?pt=AU_Plants_Seeds_Bulbs&hash=item2a0dd1461d#ht_1336wt_698

This is not the actual item but another listed by the same seller

Edited by brendenx

i think most Trichocereus on ebay is accurately labelled.. just the occasional dubious offering from some.

He takes a while to ship out, 2+ weeks for me, but they did arrive in good condition and they were pretty much just like in the picture.

Very nice specimens!

Swim has had a few orders from this seller, and swim has to say the cactus is pedro. Arrived in great condition , but does take a while for the package to arrive

Edit ; Please read forum rules!

Edited by PD.

very high quality cuts i hear!

Love to have a chat/walk through there garden. Nice proppin there.

Looks like they have some bridgessi in there aswell.

yeah theres some bridgesii seeds for sale with this guy, i find it a bit odd he doesnt sell pedro seeds with the amount of cuttings he has

Yeah, I got a nice big tip cutting from this guy. My shipping was pretty quick too.

I can recommend him/her, for what it's worth.

hery high quality cuts i hear!

Edited by blowng

Swim has had a few orders from this seller, and swim has to say the cactus is pedro. Arrived in great condition , but does take a while for the package to arrive

Edit ; Please read forum rules!

Yeah my apologies PD, used to other forums. been a while since posting here.