The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yogibear

She loves me, She loves me not..

How to begin such a post. Mm.

Every now and then, I confuse the Coca-Pops with the Baby Woodrose seeds, and accidently consume the seeds instead - *nod* - anyway, here's the question:

..Why does it seem so variable?

..Are my Coca Pops better off soaking in lime juice - an acid - or just water?

..How long should my Coca Pops *really* soak in the 'milk', to fully unleash maximum chocolate-ee goodness?

Muchas Graçias in advance, Amigos :o)

worship.gif

Grow it yourself, use the seeds fairly fresh. Grind them and soak them in cool water with fresh peppermint and drink the mixture.

yea i have read that peppermint is the best thing to use for hbwr as it converts the lsa into lsh not sure if this is true but it seems to wirk for alot of people

Im still trying to understand the question lol :scratchhead:

• Like 1

Grow it yourself, use the seeds fairly fresh. Grind them and soak them in cool water with fresh peppermint and drink the mixture.

Ta .. I have some chipped and germinating, but it *does* take a year or two for them to start flowering/seeding; so until then I'm stuck with what I have for now.

well give some peppermint ago with your Coca Pops lol

Im still trying to understand the question lol :scratchhead:

The question was; Why do the seeds give effects sporadically. One day 10 will give results, the next, 10 will do almost nothing.

well give some peppermint ago with your Coca Pops lol

..Well, it has seemed that holding the .. 'glob' of seeds in your mouth for as long as possible seems to give better results than just drinking/eating them, but I remember back in 1990-something I got the best 'effects' by drinking a 200mL bottle of P.Harmala extract, an MAOI? .. so then, what are some other common MAOIs that'll open receptors - more - to LSAs?

Passionfruit?

PS:- I actually prefer Weet Bix :o)

mentha aquatica is said to have an maoi in it dont know how much though

Would Peppermint Oil suffice?

And how long should they be soaking: Longer the better, or just mix then chew?

Basically, the point of a CWE extraction is to try to leave as much of the nauseating oils and alkaloids in the seed matter as possible. The alkaloid of interest is highly water soluble, and should not even need to be acidified further. At all times treat this alkaloid (and it's mixtures) as you would treat a good relative of this alkaloid.

This was my method for CWE:

1) Crush the seeds (using flat pliers) into a small shot-sized glass, or small container.

2) Pour (preferably not tap, for potency reasons) water onto the seeds to fill a shot-sized glass.

3) Use a blunt object (stirring rod, back of a highlighting pen) to crush the seeds while underwater. Do this until the water has turned as brown as it seems like it will get, but without crushing the seeds into oblivion.

4) Decant the water off.

5) Perform steps 2-4 once or twice more.

Using this CWE and fresh seeds (of high importance, they will not last more than a couple of months) - you can expect to have more reliable results.

Is it at all possible that there are a type of seeds that could be bought from a store that wouldn't be toxic or that would be effective. Anyone know?

Supposedly in the tap qwater the chlorine screws with the chemicals.. reason behind not using tap water.

HBWR has a heap of misinformation srrounding it, it seems. Like some people say the fluff is bad whilst some people say the fluff snorted has a stimulating psychedelic effect? Can anyone confirm or deny.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12661&st=0&p=114580&hl=hwbr&fromsearch=1entry114580

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2482&st=0&p=19916&hl=hwbr&fromsearch=1entry19916

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21207

i was actually looking for a thread i recall being "lsa to lsh via peppermint oil"...but i have searched the short way and long way but cant seem to be able to relocate it, maybe it was moved or deleted...or my searching skills suck.

Well, 10 seeds in filtered (Puratap) Water, with a drop of Peppermint oil had next to no effect whatsoever, last night.

So far, the best results I've had are *always* from just crushing the seeds and chewing them. No water, no extraction, no lime/oil/acid - just chew and swallow.

... I don't care about the nausea anyway; Nausea's an indicator that relaxation isn't far away :)

Ed: As a matter of fact, if I *don't* feel nauseous, I know there's something wrong, and get annoyed that nothing's gunna happen; and usually, without pre-trip nausea, it doesn't.

Edited by Yogibear

...blabla..

HBWR has a heap of misinformation srrounding it, it seems. Like some people say the fluff is bad whilst some people say the fluff snorted has a stimulating psychedelic effect? Can anyone confirm or deny.

Do we know for sure, that the fuzzy stuff on the seed coat isn't the part that contains the LSA(s)? Or that it .. yeah I never scrape em.. I don't give a thought to the fuzz :)

The question was; Why do the seeds give effects sporadically. One day 10 will give results, the next, 10 will do almost nothing.

Tolerance? Maybe you need to allow more days between days?

Tolerance? Maybe you need to allow more days between days?

You could be right there. I remember reading somewhere that LSD has a SUPER-fast tolerance build-up; two days tripping and you'll get little effects by day three, till your system has cleared it out. Same with acid I believe (though I've never had acid on multiple/consecutive days, so I don't know really).

Mmmmmm

So Hypothetically, if one were to mix 10-15 Peg. Harmala seeds in with the 10 Woodrose seeds, one would get the MAOI 'boost' that would maximize alkaloid absorption - right?

Milk!! snap crackle and pop, and some juice always goes well with coca pops!!

And yes your correst the MAOI will boost the lsa......... Hypothetically that is, on a side not the SAB search engine is also a real handy tool you can get a wealth of info from there, good luck in your ventures!!

I have never found LSA/LSH to be much more then a nice placebo, defiantly nothing compared to LSD and foaf has tried many teks. Each to there own i spose.

-Vual

Edited by vual

I'd be more inclined to believe it's a problem with your seeds. If they're bone dry when you crunch them up, that's a sign that they're depleted. They should have an ever-so-slightly sticky texture inside of the seed.