The Corroboree
herbal_hindsight

Closeups of the human eye

I think you had it right 'fascinating and eerie' Not sure I would call it beautiful though like the photographer puts it….

They're all pics of sick people, no7 is closest to a healthy eye out of the lot of them.

They say iridology is bullshit, I've had doctors tell me so, but one time after an operation I was able to predict where all the patients would have lesions in their eyes from the surgery they'd just had.

The doctors all said it was nonsense until I offered to bet them 1000 on each patient, none of the had the balls to bet with me. They all went quiet after I was proven right.

• Like 1

They're all pics of sick people, no7 is closest to a healthy eye out of the lot of them.

They say iridology is bullshit, I've had doctors tell me so, but one time after an operation I was able to predict where all the patients would have lesions in their eyes from the surgery they'd just had.

The doctors all said it was nonsense until I offered to bet them 1000 on each patient, none of the had the balls to bet with me. They all went quiet after I was proven right.

Ha ! Nice job , that would have been awsome.

Iridology, lol. I remember when acupuncture was bullshit til western medicine finally got the tech to prove it in a way they could accept :P

I had an ophthalmologist friend who was adamant reflexology was bs so I treated ONE foot and then walked away... til she begged for me to do the other foot. :lol:

Bottom line; if it works, patients don't care what the Dr's say. The less invasive the treatment to get results, the better, I say.

I have heard that you could tell a lot about a persons health going by their eyes. VERY interesting.

Its strange to see close ups of the eye. Some of them look like craters on another planet.

yeah i tend to agree, a pic of a childs eye before the uptake of toxins from his or her environment is how a healthy eye should look, no pits, nice and uniform.

mineeye.jpg

The stripes around the outer edge of my irises tend to be really obvious in some light, and at the right angle (and damn close up) they looks like brown and green/grey stripes. I read somewhere that phenotypes for irises are on two chromosomes, so I guess that would explain the green/grey, plus the brown/gold.

@MagicDirt, what can you tell from my eyes? It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few things wrong lol.

Iridology, lol. I remember when acupuncture was bullshit til western medicine finally got the tech to prove it in a way they could accept :P

I had an ophthalmologist friend who was adamant reflexology was bs so I treated ONE foot and then walked away... til she begged for me to do the other foot. :lol:

Bottom line; if it works, patients don't care what the Dr's say. The less invasive the treatment to get results, the better, I say.

AMEN to that. Reflexology stopped the blood in my urine (occurring for 4months) after one session, and I love it for other things like really bad muscles tension. My god can't you feel it if you've got an acheing hip/whatever and the corresponding point is massaged properly?!

I recently started acupuncture and it's such a strange feeling, so hard to describe. I seem to feel it a lot more precise in my partially atrophied leg muscles than when I've had it in normal muscle.

I also had kinesiology done on me at 17 before I knew a damn thing about it, and I had a quite severe reaction, nearly dead-fainting suddenly at one point.

Just photographed my eyes and compared them to the chart in the link that I have provided. I have similar markings on each eye in the same area ( breast cancer??? (No,I am perfectly healthy... telling the universe)) Oh why did i begin researching Iridology?! . Its all you fault Herbal_hindsight.:lol: . I am going to start taking photos ,like, every six months and see what the differences are. I am so intrigued.

http://www.sunshine-house.com/iridology_chart.html

I don't have any qualifications in iridology so I can't give health advice.

I have read a few books on the subject and they all warn about making a diagnosis from comparisons to a chart, lesions after surgery are easy to spot and they can't really be taken out of context.

Sometimes a mark on the Iris can be a reflex from something going on 180 degrees to the mark and some marks can be be spilled over from areas close to the problem and cause confusion as well.

That being said, I'll have a stab at some obvious signs

You have a fibre lesion around your pelvic region and clear signs of past trauma in the bladder region and also some indication of healing/past trauma? around your lower back area. I'd guess you still have problems with your pelvic region.

Looking at the picture I'd say you have had a lot of trouble from around the navel downwards.

You show a few signs of tension around the lower body in the form of nerve rings (those lines that run like an arc or circle around the iris) This can be caused by many things but they show in people with postural alignment problems and when there has been trauma, especially spinal trauma. I like to call them indicators of muscle spasm, I still have them in my eyes from when I broke my back.

Like I said it's easy to take things out of context when looking at iris pics and it takes a lot of experience to ask the right questions to know if what you see is cause or effect.

Edited by Magicdirt

kudos to you and yes your right it's not bullshit there is a lot of merit to it... i hope to study iridology at the end of my BHS [nat] it won't be for awhile yet as i've just started... 4 years to go!

Its all you fault Herbal_hindsight.:lol: .

Your Welcome :lol:

[and let's hope you don't have anything seriously wrong, but it's a good thing to discover it now if you do before it becomes evident in ways you would rather not experience!]

:wink:

Sometimes a mark on the Iris can be a reflex from something going on 180 degrees to the mark and some marks can be be spilled over from areas close to the problem and cause confusion as well.

Sounds complicated. Can you recommend a good book on the subject? I had a look on ebaY and there were quite a lot to choose from. Also, I was wondering is Iridology pronounced EYEridology or iridology?.

Edited by Amazonian

Sounds complicated. Can you recommend a good book on the subject? I had a look on ebaY and there were quite a lot to choose from. Also, I was wondering is Iridology pronounced EYEridology or iridology?.

My favourite book on Iridology is titled

Iridology - Personality and health analysis through the iris. By Dorothy Hall.

It comes with charts in the normal perspective and mirror image charts so you can examine yourself in a mirror which is very handy.

I've read a few books on the subject and her book still is one of the best even after 30 years.

Dorothy is a naturopath, so she doesn't jump to conclusions from a simple mark in the iris like some of the newer books, she tends to use the Iridology to help form a complete picture of someone's health and she takes many other factors into consideration before she makes a final diagnosis.

I'm almost certain it's pronounced Iridology.

Just picked up that book by Dorothy Hall for $10.80 ,including postage, from ebay. It is in South Aussie, so with a bit of luck, i might have something new to read by the weekend. Thanks Magic dirt.

I don't have any qualifications in iridology so I can't give health advice.

I have read a few books on the subject and they all warn about making a diagnosis from comparisons to a chart, lesions after surgery are easy to spot and they can't really be taken out of context.

That being said, I'll have a stab at some obvious signs

You have a fibre lesion around your pelvic region and clear signs of past trauma in the bladder region and also some indication of healing/past trauma? around your lower back area. I'd guess you still have problems with your pelvic region.

Looking at the picture I'd say you have had a lot of trouble from around the navel downwards.

You show a few signs of tension around the lower body in the form of nerve rings (those lines that run like an arc or circle around the iris) This can be caused by many things but they show in people with postural alignment problems and when there has been trauma, especially spinal trauma. I like to call them indicators of muscle spasm, I still have them in my eyes from when I broke my back.

Like I said it's easy to take things out of context when looking at iris pics and it takes a lot of experience to ask the right questions to know if what you see is cause or effect.

Holy crap that's eerily accurate! blink.gif I thought you'd get a couple of vague areas, but nothing that particular and it's correct! Very interesting those rings aren't normal too.

Thank you, Magicdirt :)