The Corroboree
faustus

need a ride to rainbow

seeing how i left it to the 11th hour for EGA and failed miserably, this is an advanced request!

i've almost got enough sheckels to buy myself the ticket, but need to sort out transportation too. i need a ride from sydney to there, preferably arriving early afternoon on friday, though beggars certainly can't be choosers.

i have nought to offer except self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual conversation, interspersed with moments of obscenity that'd make even a sailor blush ... oh yeah, i might even consider chucking in for petrol money too B)

seeing how i left it to the 11th hour for EGA and failed miserably, this is an advanced request!

i've almost got enough sheckels to buy myself the ticket, but need to sort out transportation too. i need a ride from sydney to there, preferably arriving early afternoon on friday, though beggars certainly can't be choosers.

i have nought to offer except self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual conversation, interspersed with moments of obscenity that'd make even a sailor blush ... oh yeah, i might even consider chucking in for petrol money too B)

c'mon peeps.

there must be someone out there who could help out this member :)

love happy endings

:P

love happy endings:P

duuuuuuude, despite what other people may tell you, i ain't THAT easy.

you 'd certainly have to wine and dine me first before you could even dream of getting anything from me, though at this stage of the game, i'd gladly dish out a wristie in a rest area along the the hume highway for a family-sized bucket of the colonel's finest, a side of coleslaw and a 1.25L pepsi max.

no, seriously.

I can't help you... but this thread makes me think of this song so so much

good luck

Im also looking for a lift. Flying down from newcastle. Need a lift for two people. Can suppply fuel and other goodies :) Just throwing it out there..... hey faustus, if all else fails maybe you can chuck in with us and we'll hire a little getz or sumthing, shouldn't be much split 3 ways ?

Edited by Slybacon

hey guys, am driving down from north of bris. hopefully next week if the roads clear up from all this flooding. planning to take 4 or 5 days to do the trip. should have room for one or two people, but might be a squeeze as only a 1.6L sedan and have all my camping stuff. will be going the coastal road from bris to sydney... any one wanna lift?

Edited by kalika

I'd love to see someone on the side of the Hume Highway, holding a cardboard sign with the words "Rainbow" scrawled on it in blue crayon.

just a heads up for those travelling (copied form another thread)

beaufort, very very close to the rainbow is being evacuated due to flooding, obviously theres a good chance it will be a lot dryer by this time next week but for those travelling long distances it probably couldn't hurt to keep your eye on the rainbow face book page:here

apparently they are assessing today and updating the site with further info this afternoon

cross your bits, prey to your deity, wear a rabbits foot, what ever it takes..

and the words

"Wristie optional"

scratched in as an after thought

lolz

peaces to u

a wristie as an after thought?? pfft... see, that's exactly why people like you would fail. better bring some comfy shoes, cos that walk along the hume highway is damn long.

WRISTIES SHOULD BE FORETHOUGHTS, NOT AFTERTHOUGHTS.

think about it: if you dish out a wristie without the driver needing you ask for it, you'd totally earn yourself that upsize at the KFC drive-thru. wait til they ask, well your sorry ass ain't even worth the extreme burger combo.

regarding a lift, it's all sorted for me, but perhaps it'd be useful to keep this theread up for those who still without lifts??

as for what arrangements i've made for my lift? well aside from me, the actor and the cameraman, that bloody well just ain't nobody's business.

a wristie as an after thought?? pfft... see, that's exactly why people like you would fail. better bring some comfy shoes, cos that walk along the hume highway is damn long.

WRISTIES SHOULD BE FORETHOUGHTS, NOT AFTERTHOUGHTS.

think about it: if you dish out a wristie without the driver needing you ask for it, you'd totally earn yourself that upsize at the KFC drive-thru. wait til they ask, well your sorry ass ain't even worth the extreme burger combo.

regarding a lift, it's all sorted for me, but perhaps it'd be useful to keep this theread up for those who still without lifts??

as for what arrangements i've made for my lift? well aside from me, the actor and the cameraman, that bloody well just ain't nobody's business.

bahaaaaaaaaaaaa

fair enough

like to see people "sorted and clear" aboot their future

have crazy,crazyfun

cue camera ............and "aCTIon"

Hi, I flew into Sydney on Saturday so I'm car-less and need a lift to Rainbow. kalika I'd love a lift if you still have room, and I can help chuck in for petrol.

petrol beats wristies