The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tripsis

Karel Knize no more?

The cactusknize.com website no longer exists and Google comes with very little beyond people bitching about him and his seed. Has his business closed down?

The webserver (72.29.73.51) still appears to be active, however the domain name registration lapsed on Nov 19th, it's currently in the redemption period, which means if it's not renewed shortly it will expire and somebody else can purchase cactusknize.com

How do you check that information?

Ive been trying to get in contact with him for the last 2 years to no avail. Hope the old fullas okay, he would be a ripe old age by now.

How do you check that information?

whois lookup on a site like DNSStuff tells it

I have a photo of him from about a year ago.... I'm pretty sure he's still kicking.

Anyone ever discern what happened?

Lost my master list of his cactus accessions and if his sites gone forever that'll be a pain lol

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] maybe this helps. 3 old addy's I have from him from way back. Hope this helps!

Be aware that doing business with him can be trickSy sometimes. I dont know what it is with him. Old age perhaps... or chasing after the peruvian chicas and getting superfunked in the proces on pedrobeer or something hehehe...... who really knows

good luck

• Like 1