I currently have for trade

Mimosa Hostillis seed (REAL)

Rivea Corymbosa

Acacia Obtusifolia

Zornia Latifolia

Heimia Salicifolia

Astrophytum (mix)???

Sassafras Albidium (REAL)

I am eager to lay my hand some Nicotiana Tobaccum seeds,live Ilex paraguayensis plants & live ephedra plants.

This list is interst purpose only & I am open to all potential trades that are within reason.

Peace

P.S.

I also have some Latua Pubiflora (tree of wizards)seeds coming my way next week which I am sure will be in excess to my needs.

I currently have for trade

Mimosa Hostillis seed (REAL)

Rivea Corymbosa

Acacia Obtusifolia

Zornia Latifolia

Heimia Salicifolia

Astrophytum (mix)???

Sassafras Albidium (REAL)

I am eager to lay my hand some Nicotiana Tobaccum seeds,live Ilex paraguayensis plants & live ephedra plants.

This list is interst purpose only & I am open to all potential trades that are within reason.

Peace

P.S.

I also have some Latua Pubiflora (tree of wizards)seeds coming my way next week which I am sure will be in excess to my needs.

The Acacia seeds have been claimed. All out for now.

All out of:

Mimosa Hostillis

Sassafras albidium

Zornia Latifolia

Will hopefully be able to list more in the future.

Thank You.

I also have about 40 Tribulus Terristris seeds available if anyone is interested.

Did you ever receive and grow the Latua pubiflora seeds? Have any left? Seems like a rather interesting plant to grow.

Cheers EH

i totally agree, very interested in the latua. there is a guy who sells them on ebay for exorbitant amounts, i assume that's where you got it.

I also have about 40 Tribulus Terristris seeds available if anyone is interested.

Most definitely. PM'd.

Hey man I'm trying to get some hemia seed i have a bit to trade I'm sure I'll have something you'll like pm me and we'll work something out

Thanks for all the replies. Not sure if people have noticed that I started this thread a year ago? I do however have a packet of lutea seeds around the house somewhere still ( If I find them I'll PM you Erraneous & you can have them due to being the first to express interest. I don't want anything in return as they are at least a year old). Tribulus seeds were excess that I had purchased from www.beautanicals.com.au listed as caltrop.

Sassafras seeds I bought in quantity from ebay member leaves of the yggdrasil who I think might actually be a member here at SAB. I have tried a multitude of different ways to germinate these including GA3 & 120 days stratification. But to no avail. The lutea seeds also came from this ebayer which I did get to sprout however they were killed in cyclone Yasi.

As for Heimia I only have a couple of plants that survived the cyclone. Basically because of that prick Yasi I pretty much had to start over.

I also have some rivea seeds left but these have been going out pretty fast lately.

sorry to disappoint you all.