The Corroboree
Korky

Shpongle live concert

somewhere close, with less people suits me, so purple emerald bar sounds good to me, but beer deluxe is nice and close.

7 - 7.30 sounds good, or earlier is fine too, like 6.30. i like to get to places early :rolleyes:

and afterwards, if there is a plan im keen too.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Hey guys, working till 8pm, but will be good to see you all at the gig :devil:

maybe can do a beer after the gig too, but will still have all my camera gear, but so be it :lol:

7 - 7.30 sounds good, or earlier is fine too, like 6.30. i like to get to places early :rolleyes:

6:30 sounds perfect to me. It would give us not only enough time to have a good drink, but also enough to get to the front of the stage as well.

Hey guys, working till 8pm, but will be good to see you all at the gig :devil:

maybe can do a beer after the gig too, but will still have all my camera gear, but so be it :lol:

I'm moving house this week so my current place will be empty by the weekend, maybe I should have a house-cooling Shpongle afterparty :lol:

any last suggestions.

otherwise i say purple emerald lounge bar 6.30 for us early goers, and you meet us as you please, and we can start walking down to the forum at 8 ish.

I'm flying out for melbourne tomorrow morning, so keen to finalise time and place is all.

or any other takers for beer deluxe.

Ronny, keen to meet afterwards.

what are the after plans. no secret hallucinogen dj sessions happening anywhere? i wish!

Cheers, Obtuse.

what are the after plans. no secret hallucinogen dj sessions happening anywhere? i wish!

That would be insane! :lol:

yea purple emerald sounds like it may be a nicer option, beer deluxe aint got much ambience just a shit load of beers.

will see yas there, i suppose i just keep my eyes out for a bunch of suits hey?

yea purple emerald sounds like it may be a nicer option, beer deluxe aint got much ambience just a shit load of beers.

will see yas there, i suppose i just keep my eyes out for a bunch of suits hey?

yeah man, right on.

nah, i'll be wearing either my 'star wars' or izwoz crazy mushroom tshirt. or if chilly my izwoz hoodie.

looking forward to seeing yas.

Cheers, Obtuse.

nice. i'l see all of your booty shakin rumps at the purple emerald.

for the melb crew, from rainbow face book page, more for those getting there closer to the start time...

"Hey everyone - change in running time for Shpongle tonight in Melbourne. It look like we are going to get an extended performance which is awesome!!!! Shpongle will now be on stage 15mins earlier than advertised. So make sure you are all there to catch the start of the show at 9.15pm tonight. Door open at 8.30pm. :)"

piece

flipping awesome.

B)

cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse

See you all tonight, and after too i hope

Shpongle at the forum - hell yes

Not as far ahead with the house moving as forethought, not sure if I'll be able to make it for pre-drinks, see how much I get done in the next few hours..

Enjoyed that one! :lol: Here's not only to Shpongle (of course), but also to the people I met/saw on the night... You guys definitely made it that bit more special. Cheers! :)

obtuse - You rock man! I went to the ACMI like you recommended, and it was frigging awesome! :wink:

Edited by synchromesh

What an incredible show! I could hardly stop moving the whole time :D

i may have done a goat.

it was cool to meet so many SAB'ers. :lol:

a spesh thanks to some of the syd crew for your generosity and willingness to share with strangers. :worship:

made the night a bigger experience than it would have been otherwise.

hopefully will see some of your geezers at rainbow...

• Like 1

damn that was amazing. :lol:

i enjoyed it so much, and so good to meet up with a few fellow sab shpongle fans before and after.

glad you enjoyed the acmi syncromesh, pretty cool heh.

hope those going to rainbow enjoy.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Yeah man... The Disney thing (which costs money) was cool, but I enjoyed the permanent exhibition (which doesn't cost money) much more. He he, I was in that place for hours. :lol: And of course afterward I went and got sunburned at Luna Park. :blush:

Edited by synchromesh