The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

Sydney man faces ice charges in Bali

sorry to say, I think he's a dead man...

That old " I lent borrowed the bag " thing just doesn't work any more. I too, think he's a goner.

Edited by Amazonian

Dun Dun Dun...and another one bites the dust

Edited by jay6785

i'm curious to get an idea what kind of punishment western nations hand out for this kind of thing.

Surely you'd have to have someone on your payroll before you attempted something so risky, especially with all the shit that's gone down with the Bali 9 and Schappel Corby.

:crux:

IF you are so fucking retarded to try and bring drugs out of, or into, a country that carries the deathsentence, well IMO ur on ur own.

another idiot dead...so what. more oxygen for the rest of us.

Yeah talk about a death wish, Thailand to Bali?

Maybe it was a last minute , drug induced idea.

i have to agree with incognito, its just retarded.

funny, i was watching something the other night on some brit that got a life sentence at 19 for trying to smuggle eckys home. lucky bugger got his sentence reduced to 25 years

anyone remember that guy who got 4 years in dubai for 0.0003 grams of bud?

0.0003.. too small to be seen by the human eye it says in the article. freaky shit, will have to remember to turn out my pockets when i travel.

Edited by centipede

Far out centipede that's harsh , hows the guy who got put away for the three poppy seeds left over from his lunch :blink:

Didnt some bloke in melb get 2 years jail for growing 40 poppies in his front yard? Overkill...

I got a sense of dread once when i sent an email to the wrong person - imagine the sense of dread for this poor bloke...

This morning I ended up - long story - having to take a ride in a cop car to the station with a vial in my jacket with Pepsi crumbs inside. Who the F knows if there's going to be dogs inside or they decide to do a random search? Luckily the car pulled up in the laneway outside the station where there was a convenient dumpster bin where I could chuck a pocketful of dirty tissues...

I can only imagine what's going through this guy's head in Indo blink.gif And I agree with Incog, you'd have to have a daaaaaaamn MoFo'in' good reason to try something like that.

There's a movie called "Maria Full Of Grace" about a desperate Columbian girl's agreeance to run co cai ne to NYC.

Yeah, you just never know what his motives were, his mother could have been kidnapped by smugglers for all we know. whatever the case the stakes must have been very high and the packing job seemed VERY lame so I get the feeling he wouldnt have packed it like that if it was his deal.

IMO anyone thinking about it should read a copy of 'The Damage Done' before getting in the taxi to the airport..

:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Damage-Done-Twelve-Bangkok-Prison/dp/184018275X

Edited by AndyAmine.

Feel sorry for the guy........But you have to wonder wtf he was thinking. It's the kind of mistake you only make once.

Didnt some bloke in melb get 2 years jail for growing 40 poppies in his front yard? Overkill...I got a sense of dread once when i sent an email to the wrong person - imagine the sense of dread for this poor bloke...

Apparently it was 270 plants and a bit of ganja too.... http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/11/07/1036308423803.html