The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

fresh young iboga root

cant find any info on the net pertainin to this

my 3 boga plants died over winter

i pulled themout of there large pots today, however therewas quitea root mass that seemed very much alive.

now the root massisnt big i a way that i could scrape the bark off.

there would be im thinking around 20-30grams.

could you boil down to a tea and drink?

aree there nastys within the roots themselves, hence why traditionally they only use bark??

im interested in trying, but dont want to poison myself.

Take care and report back!

no balls for that!!

i wanna make sure i aint gonna diee first. gonna try and source more online info.

Online info

Please remove this post if the link is detrimental. Thanks.

Edited by rahli

thanks rahli. I doubt id get even 2 grams if i scraped the out layer of tissue from the roots.

from what i read ibogaine is only contained in the bark. may not be worth the bother.

however all up the root mass weighs 28 grams.

i'm sure there would be some sort of effect. i have read that its threshhold effects are quite enjoyable. best to do some research and if it's not dangerous to do so, and if it's legal wherever you are i'd say give it a shot. otherwise it will only go to waste right?

good luck.

"....the root or root cortex.is.dried and rasped or ground, the extremely bitter, repulsive tasting root is washed down with water or less common made into tea....a heaping teaspoon of the root powder = stimulant and produces an agreeable state of euphoria,6g to 10g dried root powder induces vision and hallucinations, for initiation bwiti cult eat 50g 100g sometimes more...."from the encyclopedia o psychoactives, u probs knew that but meh hope it helps just double check of course,happy trippin mate ;)

Edited by shoes

Sounds good for smoking!

Smoking is a very nice way of making friends with the plant!

Julian.

No, it does not depend: Improper use of iboga can be deadly.For apsychedelic dose(8 grams)is very close to a dose which can be deadly. (11 grams dried root) A stimulating dose however a few grams could be used recreational.

source...alfa, head guy of the drugs forum

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7132

Hi'

If you grind all the roots and the barks' be prepared for a thorough cleanse'

28 grams all in'

Coffe grind it and eat it in spoonfuls'

The reason it tastes so bitter to you is that you have no been cleansed by the spirit of the plant'

Iboga can teach you of that which is good for you'

After ingesting Iboga in the mouth as stated' the mouth goes numb' the spirit of the plant enters your being'

Your taste for everything shall change afterwards' Tobacco no binds to nicotine receptors and tastes like shit.:)

Many many foods you thought you liked' now are unpalatable'

You would get some visions if you ingest all your roots' mild ones'

It takes many years for the Ibogan alkaloids to build up within the rootbark'

Much good energies to you and flashing light'

Basse

Nganga Nobunoni +

No, it does not depend: Improper use of iboga can be deadly.For apsychedelic dose(8 grams)is very close to a dose which can be deadly. (11 grams dried root) A stimulating dose however a few grams could be used recreational.

This is no good info!

Body weight is a big thing with Iboga' and dried root is no the thing to be ingesting'

A 60 kilo man would ingest roughyl 20 grams of 6% root bark for a full transition dose'

A couple of grams to warm the heart and open the psychi'

Ibogaine hcl would be 21mg/kg body weight'

Rootbark contains 12 alkaloids' all very similair to Ibogaine and very sinergistic'

So we take the full TA at 21-25mg/kg and upwards'

6% total alkaloids x 60kg body weight'

1 gram = 60mg of TA

A male of 60 kilos body weight would require 1260mg total dose' of which is 21 grams of woods at 6% alks'

Average dose in the Gabon for a slim male is 18-26 grams'

You shall no die from Iboga alone' You could die if you attempt to mix Iboga with other substances without knowledge of working such things'

If you ingest too much Iboga you go to a warm dark place for a few hours and then come back blasted'(advisable to have someone holding space for you') the more Iboga you ingest' the harder you trip and the longer you trip for'

Advice!

If you are planning to ingest a full dose of Iboga for your body weight' have a sitter' do some serious research' find someone who knows Iboga'

A full dose and you shall be gone for 8-12 hours and no be able to stand for attaxia for 36 hours' and if you have no substance issues' the whole experience lasts five days' then you fly clean as a whistle for 3-8 months' The after glow of Iboga is like a very powerful Aya after glow' but it lasts for months'

Everyone is different' but this is an average after ingesting 25 grams of quality root bark' at 65 kilo body weight'

Once you have ingested Iboga it changes the chemistry and wiring of your brain' Like many African plants' once ingested' they stay with you for ever' even if you attempt to kill them' stop killing them' they come back :)))

I wish you much power and light in your endevours'

Basse

+NNM+

Edited by Nobun

Grind up the roots fine and blow some in the bong :)))

Brighiful journeys'

Basse

Nobunoni +