The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ref1ect1ons

911 state of emergency

This is such a fukin joke, they're talking about jet fuel 'flowing' through the pentagon, as "only 10% was burnt up on impact". A Jet never hit the pentagon, wtf, do they think anyone will believe this. I cant wait to see their explanation for building 7. Channel nine should be ashamed, it would be funny if it wasnt about 911, it is more than tragic, having these liars keep-on lying after being exposed.

EDIT: I seriously want to call them up, this is unacceptable for broadcast. I dont have a landline though.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

yeh i just saw the ad a few mins ago, didnt know it was on but im looking forward to it.......i do know about building 7 and have read alot about all the theories etc, im of open mind in regards to most things including conspiricy theories etc etc.......still that would mean i would believe that the yeti exists, ufo's, elvis is still walking, michael jackson is now a man in a fake skin burns suit, men didnt land on the moon and lady gaga is illuminati....should be a good view tho.

edit..next morning after watching

it had some good new footage dont think i have seen before, there are lots of other 911 threads here so i dont think anything new will be resolved by a drawn out argument over improbable conspiricy theories.

from the actual tv program i found condalisa rice to be a deceptive, smarmy almost gloating about herself and pretty much saying the presidant was a runner while she ran the country and her stupid smirk and smile while she described death and destruction was condescending and totally innapropriate....so were the recreations of victims, firefighters getting blasted etc..........really cheesy and plain stupid.

but overall it was a real good doco.

Edited by santiago

Lol to true chan9 is an absolute joke,.I'm guess you guys have seen loose change and such,no.chance a plane hit the pentagon,plane fuel.dosnt.burn hot enough long enough to vaporise 90% of a plane, alsowhat happen to all the security footage? Why did FBI or cia stop witnesses report what they had seen, more like.10% of the regular staff were in that area, the plane hit,?outfoxed is another good doco, if your into that type of thing, I'm rather cynical but try to see things from a few diff p.o.v before I make up my mind, channel 9 disgust me,

recently i have stopped watching television and it has changed my mood completely. I am a lot more happier and optimistic. I was constantly seeing how fake it all is. All setup, controlled and regulated.

I can't believe they are bringing that back into the spotlight. Fuck, they must be really out of stories.

They have to keep shit like that fresh in the minds of the "sheeple" so they can justify their wars.

I bet they don't mention the war games going on that day, those sort of shows never do.

They were doing a drill involving hijacked planes crashing into buildings, namely the WTC and the Pentagon.

Norad stood down on 911

Give the people a common enemy and they will follow the leader willingly. Always fuelling a war, we're doing a pretty good job of finding them I think. I have never really paid attention of the "News" for reasons btotl states quite well.

Congrats to the government for keeping the sheep in line.