The Corroboree
vual

SE QLD Meet??

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i might show my mug this time around. overnight sounds cool too andy, where is misty mountain?

i somehow thought you lived in canberra, harry.

date snuck up on me and shit is hectic, gotta repair wheels and all the bloody rest, but i'll aim to try to possibly make an attempt maybe, depending on circumstances and how i feel and whether i'm sleepy that morning and if the weather seems appropriate.

I have to work in the morning now, but should be able to get there by 12 - 1.

What time is everyone else getting there?

Will be cool to meet some new faces.

I was coming but now that my pup has arrived I cant take him out until he has finished his worming treatments. bummer.

ill be there about 12. not sure how many people that will actually go but just a reminder that all are welcome. new planthead friends are always good :)

anybody coming through woop-woop on their way wanna pick me up? j/k have a good day all

well someone has to come! I have at least 10 seedlings i need to give away! :) ill be there around 12 also with my packed lunch

well someone has to come! I have at least 10 seedlings i need to give away! :) ill be there around 12 also with my packed lunch

I've heard about those new business mans lunches that are popular in Sydney :rolleyes: Sounds cool... :lol: pity I can't make it but have a great time guys...maybe next time..might catch ya in Melbourne if I win a ticket in the haiku comp...

Hutch

Thanks once again for a great arvo all.:lol:

Another good time with some wonderful people :wub:

Edited by salem13

Ahh, I wish I could have come. Stupid work made me work all day >:(

I Hate being a sheep, haven't come across a way to have luxuries without working yet though

I hear you sheather, I ended up having to work till 2:30 myself, thought everyone would be long gone by the time I got there, but it was still in full swing.:lol:

Worked until 6, then went to a work bbq until 9. I got home at 11, and don't think there would be much chance of anyone being there by that point :P

Saturday was fun wub.gif.

It was good to get out of the house and catch up with some old faces and meet some new ones.

Thanks again for the plants cool.gif.

That's the second time I've been late and have managed to find you all by walking randomly through the gardens tongue.gif.

dam, wish I could have made this!

whens the next?

Goldy / tweed crew ever put one on?

vibes

hey guys im new to the scene and would love to come along to the next meet and expand my knowlege, would another be organised for 2011?....

Surely

Would be mad keen if someone is game to get the ball rolling. Livin' just down the road so only a short drive.

February some time? Uni starts on the first so a weekend would probably be best.

Some time soon would be great ive got a few good trades too. If anybody else is interested lets get some numbers togeather.

Next weekend or the weekend after? I'm assuming Mt Coot-tha will be the location?