The Corroboree
Torsten

'Being' has passed away

oh, my god, just realy noticed it now, everytime i saw the word Being, i must have just managed to block it out.

well, my love goes all out to who knew her, specialy julian.

like CS, she was a person who most people would instanly feel very warm towards, and i know, i loved her aswell, that little that i knew her.

man, that can't be true, i seriously even ask her one time, if she could consider me,

and she loughed with a smile and said,

"you know julian is the love of my life"

and there is no doubt, her love was very special.

wow, thats a blast! Now I feel old!

Thanks heaps Ronny,spent but a short time with him and he told me how much he loved Being.

Beautiful photo.

Condolences to Julian,also another huge influence on my stay here thus far...

You are old Trip :wink:

I know those years solidified alot of changes and formed alot of connections. Glad to have gone through/going through it all on a continuing and often surprising way. Yep Mescalito and getting older. Looking forward to the idea proposed of Natashas art being available on the net

oh, that's a great photo and natasha and denis.

I have some of her old artwork... but a lot her parents have.

They believe I am basically Satan himself, so it is very tricky. I guess I have things of hers they would want. It might take some time.

Well, Natasha was the love of Denis's life at one point, and it wasn't reciprocated by her, which I think he was really cut by.

Julian.

I have some of her old artwork... but a lot her parents have.

They believe I am basically Satan himself, so it is very tricky. I guess I have things of hers they would want. It might take some time.

I am happy to be a go between if that helps. Not to sort out the problems between you, but to facilitate the exchange that would make her artwork available.