The Corroboree
Chiral

A message of love...

Today i just wish to say that i love everyone and everything, nothing will make me sour or turn a negative leaf...and I love life, for all it's ups and downs and crazy emotional delusional crap it tries to blind us with....love is clear and I can see and feel a lot of love towards all you crazy SABBERs...so I love you all and I wish u all have a beautiful day and may peace and sex fill your days and afternoons.

:wub:

go forth and swallow the days riches it has to offer.

• Like 3

Did you just have a cigarette, too? ;) J/K!

Amen, Brother.

Did you just have a cigarette, too? ;) J/K!

Amen, Brother.

no sometimes it flows out of me like a splurge of orange eneergy...its bizzarre and happens about every 3 years....I like it as it makes me smile all day and I like the feeling.

it's a kinda of Buddhist thing I learnt many years ago.

Im on my way to work so im sober as a judge miss fancy emu pants....you cheeky cow you....but you know i love you though....I've had a small, crush on you for ages...droool drool... :blush:

aww... post-4908-128106922888.gif

060.gif

060.gif

Even if you were under the influence, we can tell that you genuinely mean it. Ain't life grand ! (sometimes).

N'awww that's sweet! :) Will be great when I can actually make it to a camp or SAB get together and I'll have a chance to have a better longer chat with you, and other SABers of course too :D