The Corroboree

A message of love...

Chiral

Today i just wish to say that i love everyone and everything, nothing will make me sour or turn a negative leaf...and I love life, for all it's ups and downs and crazy emotional delusional crap it tries to blind us with....love is clear and I can see and feel a lot of love towards all you crazy SABBERs...so I love you all and I wish u all have a beautiful day and may peace and sex fill your days and afternoons.

<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_wub.png

go forth and swallow the days riches it has to offer.

• Like 3

Did you just have a cigarette, too? ;) J/K!

Amen, Brother.

no sometimes it flows out of me like a splurge of orange eneergy...its bizzarre and happens about every 3 years....I like it as it makes me smile all day and I like the feeling.

it's a kinda of Buddhist thing I learnt many years ago.

Im on my way to work so im sober as a judge miss fancy emu pants....you cheeky cow you....but you know i love you though....I've had a small, crush on you for ages...droool drool... <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_blush.png

N'awww that's sweet! Will be great when I can actually make it to a camp or SAB get together and I'll have a chance to have a better longer chat with you, and other SABers of course too :D