The Corroboree
San Rainbow

partial lunar eclipse

check it out, partial lunar eclipse...

sick

just ran outside... and ran back in just as quick. its very cold and cloudy. thanks for the heads up though.

Thanks mate I'd forgotten all about it.

Got some pics too.

sweet, would love to see them.

Here's some pics from last night.

Not very high quality, but alcohol and cameras aren't the best mix.

My girl took them too.

post-7398-12776037702_thumb.jpg

post-7398-127760380377_thumb.jpg

post-7398-127760382335_thumb.jpg

yeah man it tripped me & my friend out big time, i didn't hear anything about it & then i saw the moon last night & was like wtf is going on? it was a full moon lastnight! i should know if theres an eclipse!! i guess i don't have a telly so... spun me out seriously for while until i looked it up..

anyway was trip.. alot of things made sense after i saw that.. been feeling seriously twisted the last 2 days! dunno if it's related. it seemed hardly anyone knew about it though, i walked the streets for about 2 hours blowing people out telling them to look at the moon, had some really beautiful moments with complete strangers :)

just a really on edge & amped up & chaotic mind! crazy shit though, just noticeably much more anxious, chaosified in my head & emotions. kinda like my nervous system has been on ultra voltage or something.. but my mind hasen't been focused enough to work with it.. doesn't anyone else go a little loopy even on an average full moon? perhaps thats too much hocus-pocus for most?

yeah man it tripped me & my friend out big time, i didn't hear anything about it & then i saw the moon last night & was like wtf is going on? it was a full moon lastnight! i should know if theres an eclipse!! i guess i don't have a telly so... spun me out seriously for while until i looked it up..

anyway was trip.. alot of things made sense after i saw that.. been feeling seriously twisted the last 2 days! dunno if it's related. it seemed hardly anyone knew about it though, i walked the streets for about 2 hours blowing people out telling them to look at the moon, had some really beautiful moments with complete strangers :)

You say you felt "seriously twisted"

The Tibetans have some beliefs about how eclipses effect humans (all life for that matter).

It effects all the fluids in your body.

They say during a solar eclipse one nostril will block up for a man and the other one will block up for a woman, I forget which side but last time we had a full solar eclipse I had a blocked nostril and my girl had the opposite one blocked.

The moon rules the tides and all our bodily fluids so maybe there was something you could feel.

thanks for the great photos magicdirt. Although there were clouds here, at least I can see what was going on via your photos.

Interesting to hear about the possible effects on the body as I felt odd just last night walking and pacing. I looked in the mirror and my pupils were huge (without anything to make them that way!).

I ended up just going to bed to try to sleep it off but laid awake for longer than usual thinking too much.

i had a fairly blocked left side leading up to it, i neti'd each nostril three times in a row.

Nice pics to magicdirt!

My gf and i saw the lunar eclipse as well, here in Japan. It felt eerie but a little bit frightening at first since we didn't knew that there was an eclipse to come !

We live in a magical world. :worship: