The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

shaman-australis Heimia salicifolia

Hiya :)

A friend might need more Heimia than I can produce, I was wondering is the Heimia salicifolia thats sold in the webstore imported commercial stuff or is it australian made heap-fermented or otherwise properly cured stuff?

Can you import that to the states dude? I can't be bothered looking on the site so thought I would just ask you... if you can import then as well as buying torsten's heimia you can also have what I have here. I don't need it anymore, it has served it's purpose. I don't want to send it if it is frowned upon however

peace

Thanks, I might take you up on that :)

Just gotta see how the next few days play out.

My state has no restriction on Heimia, thankfully

we get about half of our heimia from argentina and the other half from our own production. neither is ever enough.

we do not ferment any of our hemia as yet, but will probably start doing so next year. it's a bit difficult during the wet season as things go mouldy within hours, but we should be able to do it during the drier months.

have a few kilos of heimia available.sun cured leaf or leaf on the stem[some with seed pods].

t s t .

awesome, you saved me a PM t st :lol:

My plan was if my friends WDs outlast my heimia production capacity I'd try and hook them up through you and maby also order from the shop which would give them a chance to try mixing in lotus extract too... so depending on her condition I may take you up on that in a week or so :)