The Corroboree
The Dude

Gaza aid flotilla attacked

GAZA AID FLOTILLA ATTACKED, 19 KILLED

Israeli forces have attacked the international aid convoy Freedom Flotilla en route to the besieged Gaza Strip, killing a reported 19 people and leaving more than 50 injured.

The attack came on Monday morning, 31st May, after one of the six ships in the convoy was hit by Israeli navy forces before being stormed by commandos descending from helicopters.

The interception reportedly took place in international waters, more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza.

link

Edited by The Dude

I saw this comming. The israelis seem to detest anyone trying to save the lives of palestinian civilians.

This wont hinder US support of israel in the slightest (just as when the last aid convoy which carried a US congresswoman and presidential candidate was attacked by israel and the attack was ignored by the US). Hell, as this was happening Obama swore to increase funding to the israeli military and ignore their nuclear weapon proliferation.

Hopefully this will at least get the attention of europe. Even with an inexhaustible fountain of money and weapons from the US israel could be isolated by europe getting sick of this crap.

If you want to do your part dont buy any israeli goods, their barcodes start with 729. Hopefully its legal to boycott israelis goods over there, its a federal crime policed by the FBI here.

One thing I want to know is why are people calling this piracy or 'a military action'?

This is state terrorism

An act against non-combatants in international waters or another nation designed to control a group of people (aid workers) through the induction of terror (fear of death or dismemberment). That fits the definition of terrorism far better than half of what the US labels terrorist strikes.

Edited by Auxin

The news report I saw on TV last night said that women had attacked the soldiers, which is quite bizzare.

Apparently now if an armed soldier lands on your boat it's considered an attack if you try to defend yourself when they are murdering your friends ?

As far as it being illegal to boycott goods, one of the only rights we have left in this country is the right to consume and I'll consume what I want, not what big brother tells me to.

How do they prove guilt of a boycott ? Do they raid your house and check for made in israel stickers ?

I'm sure it would only be for people publicly organising the boycott.

And yeah terrorism is terrorism no matter how you're dressed.

The news report I saw on TV last night said that women had attacked the soldiers, which is quite bizzare.

Apparently now if an armed soldier lands on your boat it's considered an attack if you try to defend yourself when they are murdering your friends ?

As far as it being illegal to boycott goods, one of the only rights we have left in this country is the right to consume and I'll consume what I want, not what big brother tells me to.

How do they prove guilt of a boycott ? Do they raid your house and check for made in israel stickers ?

I'm sure it would only be for people publicly organising the boycott.

And yeah terrorism is terrorism no matter how you're dressed.

An Israeli boycott? :o

I hope this doesn't include psytrance as well!

As far as the illegality of boycotting goods.... I thought the main idea of Capatalism is to vote with your dollar? :/

...How do they prove guilt of a boycott ?...
I learned about it few years ago when there was a crackdown. The FBI fined businesses $3,000 for every unreported instance where someone asked if a product was from israel with the implication that they wouldnt buy it if it was, and every time someone refused to buy a product because it said 'made in israel'. In the US it is specifically illegal for any citizen to refuse to buy any product based on the nation of origin, according to my government boycotts are the domain of the federal government and not citizens. People can do it, ofc, but its admitting a crime to say your doing it here.

So I wont say I'm doing it, I'll just say 729... products pay for israels areally dispersed land mines and white phosphorus bombs.

Here are two clips from an IDF perspective. They are not unbiased as there are comments in footage.

cuntz.

Here are two clips from an IDF perspective. They are not unbiased...

How dare a humanitarian aid convoy attempt to help the dispossessed and suffering Palestinian jihadist terrorists. By association to the palestinian people (trying to help them) they are obviously affiliated with jihad, al quaeda and other catch phrases that induce terror. What a provocation it is to bring $20 million worth of humanitarian aid to a suffering people.

When a naval pawn is ordered to fire upon civilians he has no qualms because he knows they are really jihadist terrorists masquerading as humanitarian aid workers, i mean all the civilians we shoot are yeah? this is no biggie.. Oh shit, international waters and many other countries involvement apart from the one we can hide behind a smokescreen... hmmm ok, send in the commandos.. Ah see, after gun fire from naval vessels and the boarding of the ship by commandos surely they'll defend themselves, yep they're picking up sticks, now FILM IT! - aha! we always knew they were terrorists.

IDF spokesman, "The aid flotilla was sent over by a group who supports hamas and is therefore affiliated with jihadist terrorists and al quaeda, so we had to check the ship for weapons, as we done so they brutally attacked us, for the sake of keeping the official story watertight we have blocked off all media AND ambassadors from the aid workers and journalists respective countries because that doesn't look suss at all"

This is a psyop to say "yeah we got the money, power, weapons, we'll kill fucking aid workers ffs, in international waters and have it well documented as it happens not leaving any shadow of a doubt as to the perpetrators of this terrorism, yet say that we were the victims that needed to defend ourselves. We will proclaim this to our people, that we are protecting ourselves... from allowing the Palestinian people humanitarian aid... we're protecting ourselves, see when fear rhetoric overrides rationality such a doublethink is accepted, and for those that aren't as delusional as our own populace that actually supports this state terrorism, then you will be torn in two by your inability to accept such blatant disregard for human life and your apparent inability to do anything about it, that is why we flaunt it, we are just so much smarter at manipulating emotional energy and aren't bogged down with your quaint ideas like morality"

[edit] that is not to say all israelis support their governments action.

Edited by The Dude

[edit] that is not to say all israelis support their governments action.

I'm curious what our israeli members take is on this.

Tho I wouldnt be surprised if they just wanna lay low right now.

Its not the easiest thing being an american on here when my country starts a new campaign of slaughtering innocents but I'm always pretty vocal about my opinion that my overlords are psychopathic serial killers driven even further mad by the sickness of greed.

*sendin' hippie love vibes to the israeli members*

hippie.gif

I guess the Israeli's don't give a sh!t anymore. These guys have been pushed around for over 3000 years and they don't worry what other countries really think. Read about the Samson Option and you will realize how serious they are.

I guess the Israeli's don't give a sh!t anymore. These guys have been pushed around for over 3000 years and they don't worry what other countries really think.

:blink:

They care what other countries think... that's what terrorism is all about, getting right in everyones head and controlling what they think.. Usually an attempt at evoking thoughts of horror, self righteousness and revenge, which starts the new cycle (it doesn't matter who the instigator or scapegoats are, the ghouls that run this just wear different masks from time to time)

Edited by The Dude

Terrorism is about fear not mind control.

its about using fear to control minds mr

And it works too, look at the US. A couple guys with letter openers and dirty underwear crashed a few planes and in response, just as planned, the US population terrorized themselves into going into a mad killing spree ultimately perpetuating global islamic extremism while bankrupting their own economy. Terrorism is about mind control and manipulating a people into becoming the strongest tool of their enemy.

People need to learn to just chill out and not be manipulated so easily and the world would be a more peaceful place.

"The same countries that are criticizing us today should know that they will be targeted tomorrow," (Netanyahu) said, just a day after Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called Israel's policy toward Gaza "unsustainable."

Hmmm, ok, I thought Israel (isis ra and el, the pagan gods of old) would be the last country on Earth to be so aggressive. So if any country criticises Israel, Israel will target them with their huge weapons arsenal funded by the US.

This is like North Korea on speed, like the USA's even crazier cousin. I think we have to forget Iran for a little while and start taking everything off Israel that she may use to play badly with the others, put Israel in the corner with no toys and no sharp objects. And FFS tell her to stop poking Palestine, it is NOT cool.

They think they can just TERRORIZE the whole fukin world now... as the US has been doing.

Edited by ref1ect1ons
  • Like 1

I think we have to forget Iran for a little while

I think we have to apologize to iran. That 'threat' was a fiction made up by israel, iran hasnt started a war in the last 400 years.

• Like 1

^^agree, but i didnt want to go too far for others who generally agree with our foreign policy. Iran is one of the most ancient and respected lands, I could not imagine them being as irresponsible as Israel.