The Corroboree
divinersage

Study Aids!!!!

I have known many to sing it's praises, or damn it's hide, often the same people a year or two apart :D

I have yet to meet anyone that was MORE of a person with it, than without it.

It just ticks you up personality, energy, LIFE in advance. It will expect it all back, with interest, soon enough.

No shortage of horse-riding poets, authors, film makers and scientists - somewhat harder time recalling a World Class Meth Freak?

The only drug I recommend to noone. Those that "need" it the most, are those with the most to lose.

Good diet, good sleep, good relations- the rest is just standard day to day drivel and after a sleep and a decent feed, you will feel on top of it. If you don't, well, perhaps time to consider you are not cut out for the stress load you have assigned yourself.

i was pretty sure meth rectally is extremely bad for the tissue down there... very very big no-no.

a pharma dex? i have no idea?

On average, about one half of a given dose is eliminated unchanged in the urine, while the other half is broken down into various metabolites (mostly benzoic acid).[51] However, the drug's half-life is highly variable because the rate of excretion is very sensitive to urinary pH. Under alkaline conditions, direct excretion is negligible and 95%+ of the dose is metabolized. Having an alkaline stomach will cause the drug to be absorbed faster through the stomach resulting in a higher blood level concentration of amphetamine. Having an alkaline bladder causes the drug to be excreted very slowly. It is possible with acute doses of sodium bicarbonate dissolved in water during amphetamine's course in the body for the half-life of the drug to last about 24 hours, with after effects lasting another 10 hours. The main metabolic pathway is dextroamphetamine \rightarrow \; phenylacetone \rightarrow \; benzoic acid \rightarrow \; hippuric acid. Another pathway, mediated by enzyme CYP2D6, is dextroamphetamine \rightarrow \; p-hydroxyamphetamine \rightarrow \; p-hydroxynorephedrine. Although p-hydroxyamphetamine is a minor metabolite (~5% of the dose), it may have significant physiological effects as a norepinephrine analogue.[52]

Subjective effects are increased by larger doses, however, over the course of a given dose there is a noticeable divergence between such effects and drug concentration in the blood.[53] In particular, mental effects peak before maximal blood levels are reached, and decline as blood levels remain stable or even continue to increase.[54][55][56] This indicates a mechanism for development of acute tolerance, perhaps distinct from that seen in chronic use.

source

It just ticks you up personality, energy, LIFE in advance. It will expect it all back, with interest, soon enough.

No shortage of horse-riding poets, authors, film makers and scientists - somewhat harder time recalling a World Class Meth Freak?

nick cave comes to mind, but maybe some people prefer to keep these facts to themselves.

i'm not arguing with you, i actually agree that it is like a loan of energy, like you are a candle and when you take speed you burn at both ends. i think you really need to increase time spent in meditation for days or weeks afterward too.

Jabez, you're getting what you asked for:

You don't know shit about me and my problems, plus you have already proven you're a close minded fanatic regarding cannabis. It's you who glorifies it, not me who blames it. The single fact you are saying such bullshit about a man who deeply loves cannabis , daily uses it and has been shaped by it only shows the extent and depth of your idiocy.

Come and argue in that thread we were talking exactly this, cannabis and risks, chicken shit, if you dare! Why did you vanish?

So your advice for someone who needs a study aid and says he is a pot abuser and says he has no motivation or interest to study is to smoke more pot [sativa strain you say] huh?!??!

how enlightened, great thinking, you really seem like a cannabis expert.... NOT :P

all strains of cannabis will make you eat like a pig normally, all strains of cannabis will fuck your appetite long term if abused, you're again, clearly, unable to state even a single objective thing.

Coming in and patronizing the OP by tellig him to smoke less after he clearly stated that it wasn't a option is BS, imo, then claiming something that is the opposite to what's been scientifically proven (aids and cancer patients all around the world use large amounts of cannabis daily to stimulate appetite), just really got to me.

Don't see why what I said wasn't perfectly valid either.

Never said to smoke more! All I was saying is instead of trying to regulate your cannabis use with speed, why not (if not already) look in to better regulating cannabis use though using different strains.

Most cannabis that goes around (where I'm from) is just generic and unmotivating shit, that has a potent high which leaves you feeling heavy and tired, and yes mutant, I've noticed some of this generic shit can fuck with appetite, but let's be honest it could easierly be how it was grown.

I would expect the majority of people here would have an understanding of how much more positive the effects of say a organically and well grown haze has compared to the average generic and chemically drenched commercial strain. So it makes me wonder why anyone who's concerned with harm reduction and has a general understanding of the cannabis plant (or psyhcoactive plants in general) would be so quick to recommend regulating cannabis use with synthetic stimulants, without even thinking it important to at least bring up the issue of regulating though appropiate strains.

If you have a interest in what you do, then a nice sativa in my experience can help put you in the zone and give that bit of inspiration, a dank indica usually makes you want to do fuck all.

lol, each to there own, but I think speed and alcohol are for the masses, not for the few looking for enlightenment, imo.

BTW, mutant I never "vanished" anywhere. imo, what needed to be said was said and I have better things to do than argue meaninglessly.

You continue to distort what I am saying...

all strains of cannabis more or less boost appetite and produce 'munchies'. It's not some strains that might fuck up the appetite, but cannabis abuse, that's what I am saying anyway.

that is: depending on cannabis to be able to eat causes an abnormal appetite [not lack of it], in the same vein that depending on pot to sleep at night also fucks up the normal circle, especially to a guy with pre-existing insomnia problems.

I have found through the extreme use of my friend, that chronic cannabis abuse fucks up the appetite, and by that I meant not that he doesn't eat [he never had appetite problems, not does he now], but that his eating scheme is somewhat dependent on the timing of the daily pot smokes, resulting in an irregular eating program which almost always includes a pretty heavy meal late at night just before sleep, which is not the healthiest thing on earth. Thankfully his stomach seems still strong.

I never patronised anyone, the OP is asking for concentration & motivation fro studying - appetite was mentioned as a problem which would arise from the potential speed use.. A pothead who clearly lacks motivation and concentration could improve his performance a bit by changing to a more creative sative strain as you say, but the problem of this are a lot and I bet it won't work, not without the speed anyway ... first of all this miraculous sativa strain you present cannot be found reliably, and I would say from my experience of two countries, plus from what I hear and read from all over europe, this greeny sativa is a rare find, especially cut before reaching the max THC content [less THC, more creativity, more energy].

Lucky you if you can find it easily all the time. Most people can't... What we get here in greece is pretty good, tallish strains compared to high THC skunk and what usually is sold in amsterdam and europe, so I think the seeds that traditionally gets grown here has enough of sativa genes ... just to let you know what my friend smokes... not that there's no skunk, sure there is, lots of it in athens the capital, lots of people, students etc grow skunk seeds cause it's easy to make indoors etc etc, I am sure you know these...

but I think speed and alcohol are for the masses, not for the few looking for enlightenment

who said anything about enlightment? yeah they're for the masses, yeah they work wonders, yeah they work independently of who you are. But speed sure is not for the masses, as it seems to be pretty incompatible with some people. It's the rush I think that most people can't stand, plus it's extra dangerous for people with predispositions of the psychotic type...

Anyways, on topic, all in all, this is pretty interesting thread covering all aspects of speed use and then more :)