The Corroboree
Chiral

Aboriginal dreamtime....

What are the laws in the constitution in regards to plants and aboriginal cultures.

With all this Dmt hoo haa I would hate to see a potential sacred rite banned.

Are there any main plants used for rituals, this is truly a remarkable subject .

i think it's against their culture to give their secrets to people with red hair

i think it's against their culture to give their secrets to people with red hair

what a douche, its your attitude and many others is why its not accepted in Australian culture.

To mock another persons culture is pretty low imo

• Like 2

please keep this thread on topic with constructive posts.

• Like 5

never seen this thread before.

"Somethings I know, I will happily pass along. Somethings I know, and will selectively pass along.

Somethings I know, and will never pass on and will end with me. Somethings I will know, but haven't not been taught yet. Some things I will never know,but the knowledge is there. Somethings will never be known because my culture has been fragmented and knowledge has been lost to all. Somethings no-one should know " ...... too many times (usually pissed on an imaginary soapbox..lol).....and thats for traditional knowledge I have inherited and my bent on it.

And from a crew thats been so fragmented, all I know of the concept of local "dreaming" is that in regards to fire in the landscape, and some behaviours on certain animals and a few landforms.From my "european eyes" I explain as keen observations, but i doesnt fully explain the "depth" of some knowledge.

"There is more to dreaming knowledge, than what can be conveyed by the words". It needs to be told (and watched....it can be subtle :wink: ) - not read.....

For what it is worth I don't think there is a correlation as raised in the OP in regards to "dreaming" across the nations but may have had influence in some areas - as it is an "oral history" of sots (I may well be wrong ), but some magic where practiced....that may well be a different matter.

• Like 1