The Corroboree
Eluna

caapi alkaloid levels

Hiya peoples

So i have a few caapi cuttings growing at the moment which are growing very quickly :)

I was just wondering, at what stage do the leaves contain alkaloids? I have a few leaves that are quite big, if i was to just pick them would they contain sufficient maoi for brewing tea?

Thanks

yup leaf is surprisingly potent, some have said that a handful of leaf is more than enough for a single brew, adding around 2 handfuls of a dmt containing leaf and one has plenty enuff for medicinal brew.

yup leaf is surprisingly potent, some have said that a handful of leaf is more than enough for a single brew, adding around 2 handfuls of a dmt containing leaf and one has plenty enuff for medicinal brew.

Awesome, what about changa?

1 leaf enough?

Shouldn't this topic not be discussed here, considering the legality of such activities?

Shouldn't this topic not be discussed here, considering the legality of such activities?

if we don't stray off too much into selfincriminating behavior we ought to be good discussing this subject.

caapi is not changa, and although the law is crazy about caapi alkaloids, excactly what is asked here, is one of the best attributes of caapi, in short, just one caapi leaf joint (or tea) can be used as an instant antidepressant or for other uses.

for brewing aya, fresh leaves are very good, no need to wait for old thick vines to appear.

Hey guys i have a caapi at a similar stage, about a foot or two tall with 3 or 4 sets of large leaves and vining rapidly. It was potted up from a 1L to a 5L pot a few weeks ago and is thriving in a shady spot with part sunlight and water once or twice a week. I live in the perth metro area in a shared unit so this will not be my permanent home by a long shot.

So i'm wondering what to do with it now that it's vining so fast. I don't want to let it get too entangled in the post it is currently trying to creep up as i will have no access to it once i move because it is kept in the backyard. Has anyone grown a caapi in a large pot with some sort of lattice for it to climb that is contained in the pot? Or does it simply become too big too quickly?

Otherwise i am thinking it would be a good idea to plant it out somewhere public. I realise it is not a native plant, but would planting it at the base of a decent sized tree in a park be too detrimental to the environment? I doubt it would set seed in the perth climate and considering how much native bushland was cleared to create the park, and surrounding roads, i don't really see the harm in one introduced vine.

So could anyone advise me what to do with my lovely caapi? She is fast becoming too big and needing somewhere permanent to climb!

Thanks!

Caapi grows a treat in a 30lt pot, cococoir mix is nice and light to move around. 100X100X1200 garden mesh for a support structure

post-5097-127012348934_thumb.jpg

Ah thankyou mate! Looks like she's loving it. Nice to know i will not have to part with it.

Cheers!

Caapi grows a treat in a 30lt pot, cococoir mix is nice and light to move around. 100X100X1200 garden mesh for a support structure

rogdog, my caapi (acquired from SAB in autumn 2009) was a lot like yours pictured, though a bit smaller until I put it in the ground in mid spring 2009.

After planting out it took a few weeks to find it's feet but hasn't stopped booming since, the growth is amazing, it has taken over an old vine that was growing on the back fence. See pics below, 3 images were taken as this baby wouldn't fit in frame easily, hence we have top, mid and bottom shots.

This is a very special plant and is treated with much love, I water daily wherever possible and have fed it Charlie Carp a few times.

Anyone know where I can buy a sky hook, this baby is headed for the sun :)

Peace sam

DSC_3043.jpg

DSC_3041.jpg

DSC_3038.jpg

Without trying to derail this thread...

Could anybody please tell me if say 3 caapi leaves in a tea about 6hrs previously be enough to make having lowish-quantity LSD a bad idea?

Without trying to derail this thread...

Could anybody please tell me if say 3 caapi leaves in a tea about 6hrs previously be enough to make having lowish-quantity LSD a bad idea?

from my understanding caapi and maoi in general cannot ever really potentiate LSD, as LSD is active in the microgram range there is not a chance it can really have any other effects than placebo or you could quite possible have whats called a double high...feeling 2 different drugs working at once but no real synergy etc...kinda like being stoned on weed and being drunk...they work seprately.

others may disagree but I don't belive them unless they proove that acid can possibly effected in such minute doseages.

some placebo only maybe...

what gives with average poor quality cid...?

no need for that nonesense IMO..plenty of non crap is the go.

Nice vine sam..ya gotta green thumb there me old mate..sweet.

Edited by Chiral

Thanks Chiral! My mate ended up changing her mind in the end because circumstances changed, but I'll let her know for future times what the go's likely to be. As far as weak cid goes, she said to say that "beggars can't be choosers unfortunately..."

Thank you Chiral, I think it's got a lot to do with Charlie Carp myself, and a bit of good karma maybe :)

Oh btw, further to a previous thread, of the 8 leaf cuttings made from P. Viridis leaves you kindly gave me for propagation purposes, 7 have made babies and I am still hopeful on the 8th. This is in spite of planting the leaf cuttings upside down. Thanks again for your kindness, I greatly appreciate :)

Peace, sam

DSC_3051C.jpg

for brewing aya, fresh leaves are very good, no need to wait for old thick vines to appear.

fresh or dried chacruna?

from my understanding caapi and maoi in general cannot ever really potentiate LSD, as LSD is active in the microgram range there is not a chance it can really have any other effects than placebo or you could quite possible have whats called a double high...feeling 2 different drugs working at once but no real synergy etc...kinda like being stoned on weed and being drunk...they work seprately.

others may disagree but I don't belive them unless they proove that acid can possibly effected in such minute doseages.

some placebo only maybe...

what gives with average poor quality cid...?

no need for that nonesense IMO..plenty of non crap is the go.

Unsure of oral MOAi working to potentiate LSD, infact unsure that even pyrolized in changa blend potentiates. But if u say are at end of trip, no CEV's and u have a cone of changa, cartoon world can be entered for ~ 2hours. That's sureley a potentiation of sorts, rekick back in and even stronger than original dose kicked. herm- but no potentiation noticed when smoked while directly on, perplexing.

fresh or dried chacruna?

and for the psychotria the same rule, fresh is much better than dried.

nice pic's there of your baby psychotrias, sam, never get tiered of looking at them! :wub:

interestingly lsas will potentiate spice, even subthreashold doses of lsas.

imo,lsas including lsd can be potentiated by maoi but the nature of the experience is changed.

t s t .