The Corroboree
hebrew

FOR SALE scents

palo santo perfume

wood perfume

or suggest a scent you like and i can create for you

PM

ahh well i wish i could do that one, i used to have a bottle of sassafrass oil but it has been years since i have seen that one, i think i lost it somewhere along the way.

however i would love a big bag of Tasmanian sassafras leaves to make a scent from, very nice scent they have anyone in tassie wanna send me a big bag of leaf? it is a wonderous scent

There are some sassafras trees growing not far from me. Not sure of the species, could find out easily enough. If you want, I can pick some leaves for you.

Tassie sass/southern sass. grows in vic too...out at...sassafrass lol (dandenongs) :)

If you have any Agua de florida or similar I will gladly purchase.

i but gerbil i am too lazy to drive that far, thats like driving to the other side of the world for me, but it would be nice to head up to the dandy's again, it is really nice there.

fenris, i can arrange that for you, give me a day or two to organise it

i got peruvian agua de florida, 100mls if you want it fenris

also got other perfumes used by south american curanderos, like kananga water rose and sandalwood, but to be honest i dont really like them that much, i think i make better scents than these commercial ones, they are toilet waters and some of the them especially the sandalwood one i find to be nothing like sandalwood, but some weird abstract version of sandalwood, but these are traditionally used in ceremony in peru and other parts, the main two being kananga and florida waters. which i have if you are interested, one day i will make my own florida water, it is a nice scent.

pm if interested

Agua de florida rocks , its a shame it has artificial colouring , so a homemade version without this would be cool! We love the smell of it ,its so distinct , which flowers do they use? i have been dying to find out ever since i bought back a bottle from sth america.

*bump*

making a wood based perfume, if anyone is interested in some please pipe in here and i will make extra for you.

also have a bottle of white lotus perfume best suited to women.

thanks

VS

will be making them in the next day so please if interested let me know within the next day or so