store bought stones! mad!

post-781-126836271442_thumb.jpg

266909846-psilocybe_hawaiiana.jpg

266909846-psilocybe_hawaiiana.jpg

more...

post-781-12683632037_thumb.jpg

266909786-psilocybe_mexicana.jpg

266909786-psilocybe_mexicana.jpg

i havent seen these at my local woolies?

what isle?

must be hiding amoungst the hostillis powder, coca and caapi leaves? lol

ahhhh australia the lucky country! NOT :BANGHEAD2:

This thread is just cruel. :P

"Never consume more than 1 box" :lol:

ahhhh, why. Oh well at least evrything seems to grow well in australia. We are better off then many... sometimes

Since the illegalisation of psilocybin-containing mushrooms in Holland, the production of psilocybin-containing sclerotia has gone through the roof. I think the days of their availability will be numbered though. There was clearly a push to illegalise the mushrooms as soon as the opportunity presented itself, I expect the same will happen with sclerotia. They do, afterall, contain the same compounds. I hope I'm wrong though.

Also, what the fuck is Psilocybe hawaiiana?! There's no such species!

Things dont have to 'exist' in order to be exploited by capitalism, amsterdam is known for creative naming of mushrooms to boost profit.

Also, what the fuck is Psilocybe hawaiiana?! There's no such species!

post-4908-126837206818_thumb.jpg hawaiiana says is stronger visuals???? marketing ploy?

psilocybe_colombiana.jpg

psilocybe_colombiana.jpg

Things dont have to 'exist' in order to be exploited by capitalism, amsterdam is known for creative naming of mushrooms to boost profit.

Indeed. Personally, I think telling customers what they are actually about to trip on would be pretty important.

Psilocybe colombiana also sounds like a marketing ploy. There is no species by that name that I am aware of.

I can sort of relate to the different types having different effects. They may well be growing 2 different types of mushrooms and just giving them different names to their real ones. in theory they could have the names in ingredients... anyone read dutch ?? pixelated dutch at that lol

I kind of prefer getting them for free myself, although a store would be nice for out of season shrooms :D

I just love the star rating for visual effect... I do agree DarkSpark about free being better but wouldn't it be great to buy a controlled dosage with that amount of ease. I am a lazy bugger I know....Come on woolies... lift ya game..

Hutch :wink: