The Corroboree
watertrade

Trich hybrid

Question

Hi,

the following pics are of three seedlings about 40cm tall. because I'm hopeless, I have long since lost the label. does anyone recognise it ?? its one of PD's hybrids.

cheers

post-903-126423466083_thumb.jpg

post-903-126423466869_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

looks a bit like the pachXpsycho0 hybrid...i got some seedlings from PD a year or so ago and they look very similar. guess PD would have to confirm though....

peace.

Edited by holymountain

Are you saying that these three are different seedlings of the same hybrid? If so, it really demonstrates the different genetics you get with hybrids. I can't help you out too much, but to put in my 2c, I see some definite bridgesii traits in the leftmost and rightmost seedling. Longer spines would be a dead give away, but at that age they can be quite short. The leftmost one looks reminiscent of bridgesii x peruvianus that I have and have seen, so that would be my guess, but could just as easily be bridgesii x pach. As to specific varieties, I have nfi. I guess PD is probably the best person to ask. Will be interesting to see what he has to say. I always find these threads fascinating.

I'm pretty sure these three are from the same batch of seed ballzac.

I was wondering if they were pach x psycho0 holymountain - shouldn't you be at the BDO? thanks BTW

I think HM is bang on the money there....pach x psycho0.

nah i went yesterday. was a good day but too hot to go twice...very tempting to see mars volta agai though.

Yep they would all be pachXpsycho0.

bloody cool hybrids by the way PD, mine are all getting pretty huge right now and sending out pups galore....any word on the alk content?

pach X psycho0 is the fastest growing cacti i have at the moment.... really cool lookin too,...was the pachanoi a pc or other?

Yeah, hybrids are often fast growers for some reason. My fastest grower is an ss02xss01 from herbalistics.