The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

Question on standard cost per cm of trichos

Chiral we should actually be receiving compensation for having our retinas burned out by those eye sores of cactis!

nice bridgy, love wat you've done with the bamboo. classy :)

attacking this guy just because he stood for his right to charge whatever he likes for his plants [he is not just a seller if I understood right, but also a grower] seems very unfair to me. I suppose none of us would wanna buy a plant from Whispering, but leave the guy do his thing!

on the joke side

hey chiral, nice plants. How much do you charge for #8 peruvianoid?

Edited by mutant

growing isnt cheap.

when u take into account seed, mix, pots, lighting (if u start them indoors like me) and time actually spent, no ones ever going to get rich from selling cacti.

people should be able to charge what they want without being bitched at, if u do not like the price, dont buy.

however :

druggies selling prop-stock overcheap to meet their monthly rent/phone/internet bill.

mate ur always gonna get backs up here with a call like that, im not sure why u are so surprised.

damn ive done that before. i must be a druggie. i dunno id never pay 2 or 3 buks a cm. thats just me. within the community these plants u see as 'just a plant' is often given away or sold cheaply. hell i feel bad selling at $1 a cm!

btw ur mocking of this 'community' is not appreciated. u can try and spin out of that however u want, but it will be just that.. spin.

i really feel now PD, u must change ur nic to Mrs Nesbit.

asides from the whoring and bitching, this has been an entertaining and funny thread!!

the return of the mother joke!!

Edited by incognito

No, growing isn't cheap, but a bit of community spirit is always appreciated. Each to their own though.

maybe we can let this one rest as WL has, who btw is making positive contributions since departing this thread.