The Corroboree
mescalito

Bad day

Hey guys,well Friday absolutely sucked big time.

Went to see my Doc on Monday and he's a bit concerned about the Benzo withdrawal schedule(which is going pretty well).His major concern being the re-scripts for Val to come off the Xanax and being monitored,then questioned by the authorities..anyway he suggested I drop 5mg Val each from each day as well.

Ok so I said I'll give it a go,though it made no sense having the longer half life and I'm nearly at the stage of no Xanax,then the reduction in Val...I digress.

By Thursday I was completely fucked up and in the throws all fucking night, I woke up feeling like I'd been bench-pressing a car and the missus said I was curled up rigid in the fetal position and my muscles were bulging and cramping and I was sweating like a mofo,so she massaged my limbs and rubbed my back(god bless her:wub:).

Great way to start the day!

I've since re-instated and am back on track.He's getting an ear-full on Monday!!!!!

Anyway I needed to scan some documents for a Human Rights case against someone local who needs their arse kicked for what they did to us....so the scanner decides it wouldn't communicate with the PC......4 hrs of friggin around with drivers and everything I could think of...zip...zero,nothing!.....and the black ink's nearly out.

So then the dog's started going off ,I'm pretty wound up by now and still withdrawing,so I go outside and let him off the chain 'cause it was driving me NUTS!!...this was around 6:30PM.

I turned around to get back to the door before he raced in and ate the cat food inside like he does and my big lard-ass Staffy (I still love him tho :wub:) was right behind me and I went arse-over on my left knee sideways and she popped out:puke:(anyone hear me scream that day?:wink:)

This was my good knee,I'd already done the cruciate in the other one a few years ago....it'll make a grown man cry like a baby..I'm sure someone's cringing right now!

So then after strapping my knee I went looking for pain relief I can tolerate as I lent some to a friend 1 week before and they said they'd replace it asap.

I contacted them and they were so fucked up and pissed,I couldn't get a straight answer as to the status and availability and we're 6k out of town with bugger all fuel and dosh.

On the way there,I dropped in on a friend to see if they could help.No joy there,so I headed to my other friends house only to find out that they were all sweet! and hadn't let me bloody know,let alone return the favour:ana:....just kickin back havin a great old time...quick to ask for help but pretty bloody slack when it's supposed to come back round!

Now here's the kicker,I get back what I lent, very sore and pissed off.We finally get home and then my partners phone gets a call from my phone!

I'm like WTF?

Turns out I dropped the bloody thing in the driveway at the first mate's place on the way so we went back in and picked it up graciously.Sweeet I thought and I was very grateful and settling down by now(after 11pm!)

So I check out the phone and sure enough I'd run over it backing out the driveway.

Everything works but the screen's a mess pixel-wise yet not a bloody mark on it.

She's an Ericsson W810i Walkman and I love the thing,nothing overly fancy,but just all I need.

W810i

Ericssons Overview

Question!!

I'm watching some on ebay but thought I'd ask here in case someone's upgraded or something??

Anyone got one they're willing to part with?

Cash or trade tip cuttings/pups...

I'll get out some local cacti I've collected out of hiding today and use a shitty cam and post some pics.

I have 3 different ones I've named that haven't been circulated within the community yet.

Madre'

Padre'

The wasp(heaps)

I could even talk dirty over the phone if that's what you like:P

Anyhoo have a good one,Ill get back ASAP.

Thanks

mesc...

Edited by mescalito

Sorry you had a shitty day mate.

Wish there was something I could do.

Hope tomorrow is better for you!

Keep your head up and try to get off those bad drugs!

Hi mescalito, sounds like a very glorious day! :wacko: Sorry to hear that! Dont forget; you have good and bad days. This was a bad one but better ones are to come soon. Unfortunately i cant help you with the phone. My handy is about 10 years old and looks like some kind of transformer. :rolleyes: bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Cheer up man :)

Haaha i can sadly relate to how you ran over your phone.. i was changing a headgasket in a car once and had my mob sitting just below the windscreen in between the wipers one day. I cracked teh shits (hot day, shitty falcon etc) and forgot where i put the phone and bla bla bla. Anyway just finished putting the head back together and i drop the bonnet and as SOON as i drop the bonnet i see the light on my phone blink and i swear time stood still as i saw the 2 tonne falcon bonnet fall and crush my little phone in half.

It had no chance :(

The moral of the story is.......... well i dunno hhaa but keep ya head up and you KNOW there is a special vibe between members here and anyone of us would help you out whenever you would need it :P

If you need your headgasket changed let me know hahaha

Ohh and

" I woke up feeling like I'd been bench-pressing a car and the missus said I was curled up rigid in the fetal position and my muscles were bulging and cramping and I was sweating like a mofo,so she massaged my limbs and rubbed my back(god bless her:wub:)."

You sound like you have somebody really special in your life :) Unfortunately thats what I'M having withdrawels from lol

Merry Christmas ;)

Merry Christmas ;)

post-4908-126069738274_thumb.jpg

sew2..JPG

sew2..JPG

Edited by blowng

Yeeeouch! I really feel for you!! I know the awful cracking/popping sensation of a knee exploding all too well!! I hope it all gets better for you from here on in!! *Sending good vibes*

Thanks I love the Bad Day Cure LOL

To be honest I'm just starting to come good from the dose switcherooney.It stuffed me up big time,blew everything out of proportion and I became quite disconnected from things and people...another reason to stay on track when withdrawing.I am lucky to have such a loving and understanding partner:wub: and good friends here.

The old knee's still a bit sore though.

Found a phone on ebay too!

I hope santa buys some cacti:wink:

Thanks guys an gals...just got a lot on my plate atm.

Cheers mesc...

this dude is really having a bad morning

post-6908-126195776985_thumb.jpg

Cheer up man :)

You still have one of the best 'worst day' stories ever. I think you should share your Brissy car theft story. As shit as it was it still makes me laugh my arse off :P Sorry bra heheh

Gen