The Corroboree
EntheogenFreq

Sound Frequency Entrainment

Hello again to all! :)

I have a topic to share that may be of interest!

As I have mentioned before, an entheogenic pathway has lead me to many interesting revelations and experiences.

I feel excited to share thoughts and experiences relating to altered states of consciousness, and from my end I know one recent area I’ve become involved with, is most certainly to be of interest to many group members.

Lately none of my psychedelic experiences have been as profound as a new kind of sound frequencies …that apparently entrain the mind powerfully into states very closely approximating the types that salvia can induce. These are not at all similar to binaural beats and are a completely new breakthrough.

I know of a scientific researcher who seems to have engineered a way to emulate a significant part of the salvia experience purely through sound! If this is of interest to anyone for me to share more about my experiences, just let me know.

-R

:excl:

Hi EntheogenFreq, during my time on NLP Boards, i also came across many diffrent sound tapes that claimed to have similar effect like some certain drugs. For almost each and every drug, there was the according sound tape. Cant say it worked for me though. Sure, there are some certain sounds that have hypnotic properties by themselves. But i dont think that this has a lot to do with entheogens. I spoke with a few peeps about it and all had the impression that the effect was pretty diffrent to the effect of the drugs that they should represent. I think that the experienced effects are a combination of some state of hypnosis and placebo effect. But i am an open minded and if you want our members to check it out in order to decide for themselves you can surely provide some free audio samples here. I´d love to hear experiences of people who dont just try to make promo for a product they sell. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

theta metranome seems to work well

if you concentrate hard enough its easy to lightly hear it in your brain, the mind is a great thing

Id be interested. My friend has a "mind machine" that uses light and sound (goggles ands headphones) to produce different states. I really enjoyed the experience, After time the visuals gained a real depth and i felt like i could fall through them. It didn't work for everybody tho, some it just gave an awfull head ache. I went to a doof once where they had a mind machine, it sent one girl into a sezuire!

ahh, the mind machine. Many a pleasant memories laying about tripping really hard and playing with the mind machine. Swaps for lazer :P

Hi Folks!

I am posting this as follow up to my previous post! I hope you will enjoy!

This is a bit of background information about what these frequencies are, where my knowledge is based from and where you can get them free of any cost!

Okay so for this new sound frequency technology that I have recently experienced…. I am looking for some feedback and thoughts. My experience was pretty far out, to say the least, and it was completely different from anything I have ever experienced before.

I heard about this scientist in my local community from an online group. I knew he was doing some really interesting stuff with sound frequencies which were affecting a lot of people. A few friends of mine had already come across his work and agreed with it so I thought I would give it a go. I found a way to contact the scientist through face book…and man oh man was this guy different. Here is a snippet the information I found of him on the net:

“Donald Adams is a scientific researcher who has been working on a project for the last 10 years, a significant spin off of which has resulted in the novel development of new and curious acoustic sound frequencies that contain geometric representations of different states of consciousness.”

Pretty crazy sounding stuff right?

I also found this…

“The very nature of the technology seems capable of rendering a type of Psycho-Hallucinogenic experiential event…”

This means you can have an altered state experience, purely through sound frequency emulation of specific substances, states of mind and reality…and as the evidence shows…apparently much stronger than any other sound frequency, binaural beats or rife technology out there!

After I got to know this guy well, I realized that although he was sharp he wasn’t exactly the most socially engaged person but I still found myself enjoying speaking with him and hanging out with him, we got to know each other better and over time I became more and more fascinated at some of the crazy stuff he was into. I found myself volunteering on more than one occasion to be a sort of guinea pig for various experimentation, I really liked it… the entire experience, a lot… he made some pretty steep claims when I began casually working with him, volunteering for various tasks, trying to help him out and support him in different ways… but I ended up finding out that the claims he was making seemed to be true… which in a nutshell seemed to be basically that consciousness itself could be directly engineered, warped, shaped, directed, healed, balanced, entrained towards very specific states and outcomes, rapidly and powerfully. I had never come across anything like this ever before, not anything even close. The effects were mental, emotional, physical… I shared this with my family members and more friends locally and they were shocked and soon became very interested…

I decided to join his experimental test group which currently holds approximately 2,700 volunteers investigating actively these phenomena globally. Many of which have been reporting all kinds of positive and dramatic phenomena related to regeneration, healing, well being, as well as a STUNNING similarity to many of the effects witnessed by the use of the actual Salvia Divinorum substance, and I do mean dramatic.

If you’d like to participate in all this strangeness, you might get a kick out of being a volunteer in some of the experiments, there is no cost required for testing the sound frequencies, the primary benefit to this group and the researcher is the collection of data.... the benefit to you, well... once you see what we are engaged in I think you will be more than excited and satisfied with the experience.....

I don’t mind giving you a brief hand getting started on this, you can certainly give it a shot if you want to, beginning with simply downloading a frequency track and then use it as the research project head recommends… then afterwards you make a report of your observations to the main group and to the senior researchers, pretty easy really, you just describe your experience online to their panel….

If you need more information let me know you can email me at,

[email protected]

You can access the free frequency download link and get more information on this and begin participating in the online experiment by going here,

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/SalviaDivinorum_FrequencyEmulation/message/15

Looking forward to our mutual future discussions!

Very Best Regards

R

Binaurial frequencies are cool.

Anybody ever heard of... holophonics i think? I think it works like stereoscopic triangulation for 3d depth perception but with the aural sense. So you can hear the shape of a 3d audio object... sounds trippy, and i assume it will become a synaesthetic vision with eyes closed. I want to try it out!

I ordered from idose.com mostly the meditation stuff not the drug simulation stuff.

Anyways they sound very similar if not exactly the same, anyone else find this or am I missing something? I have used BB for meditation before.

has anyone heard the hemisync between worlds composition, ive heard there is a torrent available for this amazing piece as well as the 'shaman's heart' by the monroe institute.

I ordered from idose.com mostly the meditation stuff not the drug simulation stuff.

Anyways they sound very similar if not exactly the same, anyone else find this or am I missing something? I have used BB for meditation before.

has anyone heard the hemisync between worlds composition, ive heard there is a torrent available for this amazing piece as well as the 'shaman's heart' by the monroe institute.

If you are into binaural beats, you can't go past sbagen http://uazu.net/sbagen/ If you can get the idoser files it's easy to open them in sbagen and see how they've been crafted and then tweak them.

This sound entrainment thing sounds interesting though. I'll test that file out when I can gather the motivation to sign up to Yahoo so I can access that link.

Well...I know that this form of entrainment is much more effective and novel than any other form...binaural beats are very different.

I have tried the binaural beats... they don't work as well... and I sometimes get adverse effects

Edited by EntheogenFreq

If you are into binaural beats, you can't go past sbagen http://uazu.net/sbagen/ If you can get the idoser files it's easy to open them in sbagen and see how they've been crafted and then tweak them.

This sound entrainment thing sounds interesting though. I'll test that file out when I can gather the motivation to sign up to Yahoo so I can access that link.

The developer is going to give out more frequencies to members on the group who post their experiences. There he also gives out important information about their use as well as other stuff.

But if you can't sign up and don't mind only getting one download then you can e-mail me directly at [email protected].

I will send you the link there as well as the information for proper use.

Edited by EntheogenFreq

The developer is going to give out more frequencies to members on the group who post their experiences. There he also gives out important information about their use as well as other stuff.

But if you can't sign up and don't mind only getting one download then you can e-mail me directly at [email protected].

I will send you the link there as well as the information for proper use.

So I have links for pages of experiential reports that people have written about the free download... here

http://www.spiralstarz.com/salviasummaryreportsrecent.htm

(Tony's report, near the bottom of the page, is realy strange and kinda funny)

There's also some more reports on people's experiences with the 'Altered States' tracks that the same scientist has developed.. here

http://www.spiralstarz.com/alteredstatesreportscurrent.htm

Enjoy!

So I have links for pages of experiential reports that people have written about the free download... here

http://www.spiralstarz.com/salviasummaryreportsrecent.htm

(Tony's report, near the bottom of the page, is realy strange and kinda funny)

There's also some more reports on people's experiences with the 'Altered States' tracks that the same scientist has developed.. here

http://www.spiralstarz.com/alteredstatesreportscurrent.htm

Enjoy!

Here are some of my favorite examples of reports on both pages...

"Hello Doc and Group,

As I listened to the track, I was amazed at the almost instantaneous response I had. I experienced a sort of phase shifting as I felt as though my energetic self was moving out and back again into my psychic space.

I continued on and started to experience a mild euphoria descending over me and it was not unlike the onset of a hallucinogenic experience. ( I say this from direct experience having been one of the original " Flower Children" of the mid to late 1960's. Experimentation with LSD, mescaline and peyote was commonplace at that time) So, as I continued to listen to the frequencies, the feeling of endorphin prominence increased and my first thought was to see what closing my eyes would bring. I said to myself, " Yep, this is a lot like a mild trip on hallucinogens. My inner field of view showed all types of images including a panoramic view of some barren looking desert like landscape. This was replaced with a view of a large body of water like an ocean or large lake. I wondered what was actually happening as I started to feel the spray of mist on my face. I mused, Doc must have been thinking of taking a trip out to the Pacific Ocean when he designed this freq.

Anyway, as things progressed I opened my eyes again and figured I would continue my voyage, so to speak, seeing the real world. Funny, I couldn't get the image of a single pebble falling into a pool of water and the ripples caused by such an action. Thats when I started to reflect on how I felt emotionally as the freq.'s played in the background. I seemed to follow a cycle. First the music would carry me off in this funky techno groove, then I would start to feel a little agitated like I was approaching a highly confused state. Then when I thought I had better not continue for sanity's sake, something would release in me and I would feel this great peace. So, I became enthralled in this process of going to the brink and then something releasing. The thought of Ilya Prigogine and his work with dissappative structures kept circling in my mind and all the while I kept thinking this is what he meant when he spoke of the mind escaping to a new plateau of functioning rather than face dissolution.

Anyway, that's all I have for the current moment, but I will continue of this fascinating journey.

More later.

Blessings,

Fashji”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"adawehi_dikata"

“These vibrations are continuing two hours after listening to the first one and a half minutes of the track. I am impressed, I also see this as a wonderful tool for introspection, going within to the core of self, the place where spirit world can thin the veil for those who desire can look into the other side and gain knowledge. Wado (thank you)for making this available. This is very much like the experiences that come from a normal vision quest.

Wado for your work and sharing the knowledge.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beverly Jaeger

“I felt the pulse in my neck grow, a gentle growth, but it's not a pulse I'm usually aware of. My body felt Very relaxed, and about half way through my mouth fell open. There seemed to be a deeper and slower undercurrent of sound, below or beneath the very fast tinkling, and sound seemed to be approaching . . . I liked it.

This experience with your sounds today, is the exact opposite of terror. My body was slow-mo, and all about me I felt a rushing about. This is good. Will there be more and different sound frequencies available on your web site soon???”

-----------------------------------------------------

“Tony W

The first thing I recognized was a mental impression of the make up of my dendrites that crisscross my brain.. The sounds strangely seemed to be speaking to my physiological structure as a design. I thought this is some sort of Extraterrestrial language. I was thinking of be a small boy and watching my favorite show. Lost In Space.. I could see the Jupiter Two.. spinning into space..

The tonal inflection began to shift creating a low metalic humming and ringing sound which reminded me ot the Craft and thus my childhood.. I loved that tone..

I suddenly encountered the same intelligence I meet while doing Salvia last year. Hearing this music Something expressed that the music and the intelliegence of the Plant were able to create a position fusion of expression.. The Intelliegence I had seen a year ago was a Being which appeared hovering at my bedroom door.. It had a small face and was a combination of bright colors IT enegaged me in a converastion and sound like a little child, yet not a human child.. It had many voices speaking at once and I was unable to Logically understand what the being was saying..But listening to the track provided I remember that many sounds I heard during that encounter seems to be duplicated.. The small being told me to brace myself that it was going to move passed me from the Upper Right Conner of the room down toward the left side near the floor..

I could hear a number of converstations and a lot of giggling like children. As I listened to the music something was being explained about the intelligence of the plants and of such beings.. all this soon faded and my body suddenly feel as it had turned into a very long Tube of sorts... And on the inside of my body there were certain stings within me like harp strings..

It seemed at some points I had harp strings near my heart and I would see fingers plucket them.. and other hands would engage the bass notes.. The Body seemed to change into a long Grey stainless Steel Tube.. and the string were then placed within Me.. the tube at different points.. Instead of hands plucking strings.. Small balls and little hammbers were employed to strick the sound the Test Frequcey was producing.. SO by rolling the tube the snall balls would bounch around hitting the strings within ME..the Tube..

It sound as if something would tile and a huge bubble of air would be released into "Something" that created the sound of excaping bubbles... and while that would be going on.. Something seemed to be moving in a thin line of spiral energy from my lower part spiraling upward to where my head was...I called them the tickle features.. because the notes would come through in fast rapid patterns up and down on scale... Once it would reach the top, the whole processes seem to back step and walk down the flight of stars of tones from which they emerged.. I looked in a sense and saw the tube was much longer than my body and it was as if being suspended within it having no bottom.. Like a deep well..

I have no doubt that an Essence and tone related to the Plant was present..for it triggered my visual imagery's..

IT was a neat combination of elements I look forward to exploring with them more

Thanks

Tony”

(All of those came from here: http://www.spiralstarz.com/salviasummaryreportsrecent.htm and the yahoo group SalviaDivinorum_FrequencyEmulation is where they posted their experiences).

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/SalviaDivinorum_FrequencyEmulation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some reports on his other Altered States tracks..

-"Just listened to space warp and my 4 year old decided to give me a full explanation of what gravity is....he says the sounds told him! Im so freaked out, i swear he didnt know what gravity was before, he's 4!"

-"I was feeling a bit uninhibited, a slight giddy feeling like a mild marijuana-high. Wich made a bit more mischiveous than usuall"

------------------------------------------------------------

-“Amazing, adrenalin rush, pounding pulse. Cannot keep my cat off my keyboard and my Border Collie is hyper excited. I was feeling pretty down when I started playing this, now after 10 mins of looping it I have a buzz in my head, feel high and HUNGRY! And, of course, thank you!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-“Just listened to neuroportal.. can hear fizzing still. It felt as if the chair I'm sitting on was being tipped

forward. The little cat came in to tell me something, but I'm not sure what!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"The Space Warp frequency caused to lose the ability to keep my vision focused,my speaker looked like it was breathing,I saw shadows on the floor,and I kept seeing my cat walk around,and it's been sleepin on the chair beside me whole time

Messed up, is all I have to say"

(these all came from this webpage: http://www.spiralstarz.com/alteredstatesreportscurrent.htm)

:)!! Exciting!!