The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
reptyle

Holy Basil

Looking for some seeds or maybe life plants:

ummm...any and all types of basil will be awesome...i can give u muney??? or some life long friendshup? hahaha u prolly want money...haah

Hi reptyle,

I'm new to this forum so I don't know where you are... but in Australia... I got one packet of five different kinds of basil in the same pack last year from an IGA store. Holy basil was one of the five kinds. They were some brand I wasn't familiar with... had lots of weird things Yates wouldn't carry. This year I noticed Mitre 10 was also carrying that brand.. The seeds were all fertile... I was giving away plants all season.

Just checked ebay... two sellers have holy basil...

If you don't come up with any, I'll check next time I go to town... if you are in Oz..

yeah, im in Oz...

I'm goin to IGA asap, KWIM!

ebay...nobay!

basil is awesome...i'm pretty sure copius consumption gives the body a sweet and pleasant aroma...

thanks heaps...

bless.

nope didnt go anywhere...only thought about it when i was in the organic shop lookin at the tea...

the story about tulsi as an offering to bring union with KRSNA is a good'n though.

tomorrow i shall walk around and find some...it's my only goal...

and also to worship father babagunash who provides for all the sick and suffering beings and bring them to eternal peace.

love ya's...

I know wyou want the seeds, but for anyone who wants to try the tea, woolies has it now in the tea section. My box says it has Krishna, vana and rama tulsi ...which I must say create a very uplifting drink. Do try it.

I know wyou want the seeds, but for anyone who wants to try the tea, woolies has it now in the tea section. My box says it has Krishna, vana and rama tulsi ...which I must say create a very uplifting drink. Do try it.

they used to sell loose leaf in canisters...they dropped that (and the best one variety which was tulsi & gotu kola)...now they have overpriced teabags...still good though

if you're still after seeds reptyle, message me your details...no cost. only have green leaf variety (krishna)

good Indian stores should have it too. The 'organic India' brand has some interesting mixes. my favorite is pomegranate and tulsi. very good ;)

if you want seeds do a search on ebay for Holy Basil - you shouldn't have a problem getting hold of them