The Corroboree
WickedFart

Possible Snitch

actually... I've thought some more on this. I think the snitch is Torsten

Who ever smelt it dealt it...... maybe your a cop Wicked fart LOL

Aus post has just turned sucky lately, if u complain about express post being late they give u a 10 pack free, thats like $70 worth of free express parcels :)

if the fuzz are opening your mail then you won't know about it and it certainly won't be late as that would be the obvious giveaway.

i recommend some gaba for your 'mail' problems.

LMAO...

gaba_gaba_hey_tshirt-p235358494493171413t5hl_400.jpg

haha, awesome shirt !

wicked fart I live near your area and get extremely poor mail service.

At one stage I would get no mail during the week and a huge pile would be there on Saturday afternoon.

Have complained many times about mail service although it does seem to be better these days apart from getting neighbors mail about once a week or the other way around

Well, i think it even may be possible that a few people here are being watched. Or have been at some particular time in their lives. But the reason for this is rather that they accidentially came into the focus of some investigation due to criminal actions or something like that. But it definately has nothing to do with this community. Being part of this community does not make you a criminal. bye Eg

It has probably been said many times before but spreading the fear only makes the bacon busters' job even easier. The open and friendly nature of this place is its' beauty. I am only new here but have learnt a bucket load because good people have taken the time to share.

Spread the knowledge not the paranoia!

Edited by fractalreality