The Corroboree
santiago

Create a mathematical equation

Can mathematics explain complex theories of life not yet understood. Maybe lets loosen the

Imagination seems to be just as important as raw logic but numbers dont have imagination, they are defined by unidentified laws, you cant see them but they are there. Simple stuff really. 11 + 11 = 22[2+2]-4^22 explanation ** eleven plus eleven is twenty two however break it to single parameters now one plus one equals two in the brackets plus the other one plus one equals two which when added together totals four which is then given a minus property reverting it back to the already defined and now repeated twenty two.

Surely that tiny combination which took 2 minutes to think of exists. Even kids can come up with creative ideas and theory

Really thats only the tip of the iceberg. We need to stretch the brain a little and loosen the synapse that holds the imagination and develops new pathways to our deeper logic and reasoning.

So we are now on a path of contracting and expanding the most important areas of the brain which helps see solutions with numbers. Building a solid base also is key so we need to work on our

Great we can now step up a gear and contemplate more diverse calculations that will form and new combinations of overlocking number and theory laws will be created from the

via the particles of the relationship of looking at atoms with your eyes.

Whether your formula works or not is purely down to interpretation and construction and as a reward you have been chosen for a

11+11=22[2+2]-4^22

That doesn't make sense

Edited by ballzac

33+33=66+(3+3)+(3+3)-12=66

51+51=102+[(5+1)+(5+1)]-12=102

the law remains constant so far

123+123=246+[(1+2+3)+(1+2+3)]-12=246

753456+753456=1506912+[(1+5+0+6+9+1+2) + (1+5+0+6+9+1+2)]-48=1506912

maybe your right ballzac..although are you sure?

Well if you are using the symbols with their conventional meanings, then yes I am sure. The equations in your second post make sense though.

Coming up with interesting ways to represent a number is a very important aspect of mathematics. The simple arithmetic deconstructions you suggest may be a good starting point, but will be of little value in and of themselves. I suggest you research Taylor/Maclaurin series. Series representations are a far more elaborate (yet elegant) way to represent mathematical objects (usually functions) and are highly useful in modern mathematics.

I did think it would just be a simple play on numbers and def of no use at all, there is probably 10's of thousands of similar 'card trick' relationships within number systems. Like the ol any multiple of 9 adds together to equal 9.

Called some Professor in a Maths dept to ask him about those above calculations, he initially said it was a normal addition style maths rule but it wouldnt work with certain numbers, we tried again with larger random sets and he said email him. Certainly ballzac it would appear to be as useful as finding a hook in a blowfish, so ill see what professor says and let ya know.

Okay, am I missing something? I don't see any 'card trick' along the lines of adding together the digits of a multiple of 9.

You're multiplying a number by two, then adding the sum of the digits, then subtracting them again and getting the original answer. I don't see anything surprising about that.

Edited by ballzac

ok....i understand what your saying

the equation was

753456+753456=1506912+[(1+5+0+6+9+1+2) + (1+5+0+6+9+1+2)]-48=1506912

i think i put it the wrong way round though, if it was changed to 753456 + 753456=1506912-[(7+5+3+4+5+6)+(7+5+3+4+5+6)]=1506912

Edited by santiago

It's not actually accurate anymore though, as you have to add 60 to the middle for it to be equal to the left and right hand side.

753456 + 753456=1506912-[(7+5+3+4+5+6)+(7+5+3+4+5+6)]=1506912

yea true ballzac i suppose that would equal above 1506852

so it goes back to 753456 + 753456=1506912+[(7+5+3+4+5+6)+(7+5+3+4+5+6)]-60=1506912

cool so it plus the double brackets in the middle and then minus again which doesnt really make sense but why does the separate sums of 7 5 3 4 5 6 (30) have any relationship at all even if it is doubled to 60 added first and then minused.

I don't think it does have any specific relationship. You are adding it and then taking it away, so you get the original number.

Taking, for simplicity, your first example in post 3:

33+33=66+(3+3)+(3+3)-12=66

You are making the claim that this shows that there is some special link between the digits 3 and 3, and the number 33. But you could just as easily do this:

33+33=66+(4+4)+(4+4)-16=66

By your rationale, the digits 4 and 4 have a special link with 33. You could use the same rationale for any number, but it doesn't mean anything. Unless of course the number 12 in the example has come from some other manipulation of 33 that I am missing? Otherwise you are just adding up the digits you have added, and then subtracting that off to get the original sum, i.e. 66.

fuckit i didnt even see that, i was too distracted by using the same numbers 33 ie 3+3 that i didnt even realise that another random set like 4+4 would have the same result, i honestly thought it would be something simple missing but just couldnt figure it out properly.

He that is without sin among you, let him first divide by zero.

He that is without sin among you, let him first divide by zero.

Nah. Just divide by epsilon and then take the limit as epsilon approaches zero.