The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Eth_Head

Introduction

G'day all

Im Eth_Head :P I live on the northern side of Australia and have had a long time interest in ethnobotanicals. I remember making my first order from shaman back in 2002 after much research. Its good to see we have such a good community here these days.

Dunno what else to say really.

I currently have a Peruvian torch and a few other succulents, a small vege patch and just recieved a whole bunch of t.pach seeds to start a real cactus garden. Landscaping my yard at the moment so i may put up some pictures in the near future as i build a tropical/ethno garden.

G'day Eth_Head & welcome

I see your climate is tropical so you will have a nice wide choice of plants to grow ,

I look forward to seeing your garden progress & save plenty of room in a nice sunny position for the cacti, :wink:

Ya forgot to put the letter M at the start of your avatar name...oh well never mind...velcome aboard and be sure to check out the bitches and gripes forum when you can...that's where all the good ethno information is at... :wink:

Welcome Eth Head :)

lots of plants are suited to your climate, im sure in no time you will be needing more room to grow.

welcome eth head! :) what part of the nth are u from? generally speaking?

Ya forgot to put the letter M at the start of your avatar name...oh well never mind...velcome aboard and be sure to check out the bitches and gripes forum when you can...that's where all the good ethno information is at... :wink:

lol no way, that stuff is terrible.