The Corroboree
Uncle. S

Dangerous Devil Weed

http://www.minti.com/parenting-advice/5061...TeensMescaline/

Mescaline (Peyote and San Pedro Cacti)

Hi there I'm sure people think I have nothing better to do than sit down and write about drugs all day but this is not my reason behind these articles...You see I have seven children all of them growing up quickly in this world...The amount of drugs out there scare me and I have a thirst for knowledge on them so I can answer any of the questions my kids ask and give them the right information about these things...I do Believe by telling kids about the dangers that if they are offered these drugs then they can make an infomed choice...Hopefully that will be to say no...On saying that here is the next drug in the series of illegal drugs and teens...

Mescaline is a dark brown coloured powder made from buttons of the Mexican cactus peyote...Mescaline is the active chemical in peyote and this drug was named after the Mescalero Apaches of the American great plains...It has had religious uses for years with them...

the street names for this drug are...Peyoto, buttons, plants, devil weed and Mesc....

Mescaline can be taken either orally or it can be injected...The average dose of this lasts anywhere between 5 and 12 hours in the user... Mescaline is very bitter and quiet yuck to taste on its own so it is often put in coffee, milk, tea soft drink and or orange juice...The peyote button is vile and fibrous to taste...

Mescaline has hallucinogenic effects and as with other hallucinogens you can have a good trip or a bad trip...the user has effects like lose of sense of time, perception, disorganised thoughts and psychotic reactions...This is on its own a danger to the user and people around...Mescaline in small doses effects the heart by speeding it up and raising your blood pressure...it makes your pupils dialate and raises you blood sugar level, it brings on high temperatures with heavy perspiration and even makes the user feel sick...Now if the user uses a large dose it lowers the blood glucose this can cause the user to have a bloody diarrhea and to lose consciousness...A little more and an overdose occurs the side eefects of an overdose are breathing problems heart failure convulsions and death...

Mescaline is habit forming just like most drugs...In other words there is not a physical dependance but it can cause a body tolerence and a dependance in someones mind...The feeling of I need that drug...

This is another dangerous drug I wanted to share with you all...

Have a great day

Cheers

Angie

Thanks angie, that was a very interesting read, and your spelling ability indicates to me that you are very well educated on the topic.

What a load of garbage.

What a load of garbage.

agreed

yeh sure sounds it. tho a FOAF told me avoid eating raw san pedro (like corn on the cob after removing spikes) as he got bad gut pains in morning and swollen stomach that took good hr to clear out..... Poor bastard was camping too...

Maybe this is about idiots taking something sacred in a hedonistic way and literally shittin' themselves :P

------------------------

"Hey Mesc ! You write the same way as you talk man"

Thanks for the input tho :)

What is this horseshit?

The only recorded death connected with Peyote was an extremely alcoholic Native American that choked on an actual piece of the cactus (as you can do with any food).... other than that there has never been a single reported death with the use of San Pedro or Peyote.

In Trout's Notes it says that people have willingly ingested up to EIGHT GRAMS of pure mescaline and been fine.

Where did you come up with this shit?

What is this horseshit?

The only recorded death connected with Peyote was an extremely alcoholic Native American that choked on an actual piece of the cactus (as you can do with any food).... other than that there has never been a single reported death with the use of San Pedro or Peyote.

In Trout's Notes it says that people have willingly ingested up to EIGHT GRAMS of pure mescaline and been fine.

Where did you come up with this shit?

Click on the link that the OP provided.

Go ahead & join that site as a new member and give them a piece of your mind. :wink:

Drugs are NOT for kids.

That being said.... I don't have time to argue with idiots.