The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

pereskiopsis wanted bad

i have close to a thousand loph seedlings at the moment which are in desperate need of peres stock.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I could prolly snaffle a few cuts for you to grow on from but nothing that you could graft to right now.

All sorted

Edited by sharxx101

Hey Johno I sent you some for free all you have to pay is postage. I am still waiting for you to transfer the postage costs into my account and I sent the peres bout 3 weeks ago now! I have PM'ed you with no reply!!!

I dont mind sending you free peres just make sure you cover the cost of postage mate!!!

sharxx you wont even get a thankyou mate... been there done that.

sharxx i sent u that money ages ago plus some to compensate for my absent mindedness.

lickapop we have been over this now, u can still kiss my knackers for being so abusive in pm. all u needed to do was ask. im sorry and i truely do thankyou

for anyone i have traded with or given me freebies i TRUELY THANKYOU.

if there is anyone i owe anything to please pm me and i will seek to satisfy.

i am not trading anymore as i am just to unreliable at them moment due to hecticity of life.

again thanks and sorry for letting people down.

I have tons.

sharxx you wont even get a thankyou mate... been there done that.

Goodness!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Why even bother replying to this thread teotz ffs. It doesnt matter if you have "tons", you know very well you cant ship them here. Tell me, WHY, why bother? What is it that drives you to make these tiny useless posts?

Anyways.... Incog, i got heaps of the stuff kickn around and im not gon use it in a hurry so you welcome to it. Ill send it to ya for nada man, itll cost sfa to post and i have wanted to get rid of it for awhile now, peres and toddlers dont mix! Ill catch ya on msn if ya dont PM ya addy, ill haunt you cowboy.

Dude I'll ship them to you, I don't care.

I've shipped stuff to Oz before.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

So what plants have you shipped to Au and how many of them got to the desired destination teotz? Tiny useless posts. You know damn well that ya cant ship plants to Au and if you do there is almost 100% chance itll be found and destroyed. I VERY much doubt anyone here would want you to ship a plant let alone peres when there is plenty enough here already.

Just remember these three lil words before ya reply in the next thread

TINY USELESS POST.

I'm not telling what plants I got into Oz, but most made it.

LOL, ok sara.

Just dont forget those three lil words teotz, recite them over and over again.

Teotz what annoys me (most of us) is your lack of respect for our countrys quarantine laws.

This was discussed in another thread some time ago, would you like to introduce a pest or fungus that may wipe out a already fragile or endangered species of native plant or animal ? :slap:

Edited by mac

Like that law that says you can't grow tobacco? Because it's such an invasive species? right?

No FFS because of the pests or other organisms you may introduce do you ever read the full post ? :ana:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia

The management of weeds costs AUD$3.5 billion yearly.

Citrus canker was introduced into Australia, and many Queensland citrus orchards have been burned to remove the disease

The fungus Phytophthora cinnamomi, commonly known as Dieback, has created a massive problem in some types of native vegetation - especially Jarrah forest and Banksia woodland.

The list gos On

Edited by mac

LMFAO, jesus christ teotz, when did anyone mention anything about growing plants?? we are talkn about YOU SENDING PLANTS TO AUSTRALIA and the problems therein, how in fucks name does that have anything to do with growing tobacco?????

incognito sent me a free cactus a while ago and i was meant to pay for postage and in the end he said nah dont worry about it.

like, what goes around comes around

btw i have sum pix of that kk339 will post shortly thanx incognito!

PLZ introduce more exotic species and spread them as far as possible

Weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds

weed control is 90% of what is wrong with the environment in this country

Edited by weedRampage

LMFAO, jesus christ teotz, when did anyone mention anything about growing plants?? we are talkn about YOU SENDING PLANTS TO AUSTRALIA and the problems therein, how in fucks name does that have anything to do with growing tobacco?????

So you only cultivate native Oz plants?

dp you need a translation ?

when did anyone mention anything about growing plants?? we are talkn about !!YOU SENDING PLANTS TO AUSTRALIA!!

Its about importing (or in your case exporting) LIVE Plants & some seeds around 3,335 potential weeds to protect the nation's agriculture and environment.

all potted/bare rooted plants, cuttings, roots, bulbs, corms, stems and other viable plant material

banana products including food (fresh and dried) and souvenirs made with banana plant material

souvenirs made with or filled with straw, including Thai cushions

wooden articles and carvings including painted or lacquered items

items that include bark

artefact's, handicrafts and souvenirs made from plant material

mats, bags and other items made from plant material, palm fronds or leaves

straw products and packaging*

bamboo, cane or rattan basket ware and furnishings

potpourri* and coconut shells

Christmas decorations, wreaths and ornaments

dried flowers and arrangements

fresh flowers and leis.

Im sure you would be kicking & screaming if you or someone imported a plant or pest that destroyed your country's agriculture and or environment or just your garden i noticed you had issues about people collecting wild cacti

it may be far worse if someone imported a pest that wiped out most of the wild population ??

Edited by mac

So you only cultivate native Oz plants?

JFC Teotz...

WHY QUARANTINE IS IMPORTANT - TEOTZ, PLEASE READ:

Over the centuries there have been many plants and animals that have been introduced to this great island that is Oz. Some have been relatively harmless, others have been devastating on the native flora and fauna. Take the cane toad or prickly pear as two examples. If you dont understand what is so bad about them, please do a bit of research (it takes 10 mins on google/wiki).

Pereskiopsis, while looks fairly benign, is extremely fast growing. If some were imported and fell into the wrong hands (i.e. airport staff who thought it was harmless) and it was thrown in a dumpster, then taken to the tip, over the course of a year or so, the tip would be covered in pereskiopsis. This would cause havok for any native or rare fauna and could replace the local flora (extreme example, but again, see the two above examples which look just as harmless).

That is the reason for quarantine. Yes, there are plenty of anti-drug laws here, but quarantine is one of the few laws that is justifiable and is WORTH standing for. We've had this discussion at least twice in the past, please do your research and put it in the past already...