The Corroboree
daoistpunk

Plant Trading Space @ EGA 09

This thread has been started so you can post your offerings and what you would like to trade at EGA,

So your coming to EGA this year and want to share some of your plants and get some new additions to your garden?Well the Plant Trading Place is for you. After Torstens practical workshop we will be hosting a plant trading space so your funky specimans can mingle with others.

Bring along all your legal plants, herbs and extracts to trade, donate or sell. And if you have nothing to offer then let someone help you out with getting your funky garden started. So get your hands dirty and meet plant and people friends in the spirit of sharing.

This is a essential component of EGA because we are all located in different areas and this a great way for us to come together, share knowledge and create more diversity amongst our gardens!!

See you there,

Brian

I will be bringing some caapi cuttings, if they make it through the Melbourne winter...

Also some various Trichocereus cuttings,

I am in the process of making various herbal elixors aswell,

I would love to get a Tabernanthe iboga cutting if possible,

I will have plenty more to trade as I will be asking friends to contribute...

Cool man. I'm working on growing some native edibles to bring along to trade plus some Trich Bridge cuttings and some various ethno seed, Mainly Trichs. Also depending if i can get off my arse also some cuttings of lions tail and wormwood.

I cant wait to exercise my bargining skills at ega lole.

cheers

Hey Guys - goods work getting this one going.

I would love a new Banisteriopsis Caapi as after working very hard to keep my plant alive in Vic it died after 3 years this winter :(

Happy to exchange EGA energy, as i might have my hands full to try and bring up trad reasonable trad.

Gift appreciated :devil:

See you all at EGA

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Hey Guys - goods work getting this one going.

I would love a new Banisteriopsis Caapi as after working very hard to keep my plant alive in Vic it died after 3 years this winter :(

Happy to exchange EGA energy, as i might have my hands full to try and bring up trad reasonable trad.

Gift appreciated :devil:

See you all at EGA

Hey RonnySimulacrum,

I've got a healthy little Banisteriopsis Caapi vine ready for posting if your still looking out for one. :)

Thanks Rahli, i would love that, i am sad with out one, as i give it much love, well the one i had

did you wont to send in the mail?

Hey RonnySimulacrum,

I've got a healthy little Banisteriopsis Caapi vine ready for posting if your still looking out for one. :)

Any kids interested in Native mint? Mentha Australis. Taking a few cuttings from my local Botanic gardens tomorrow hopefully. Not sure of the legality of it but i doubt they'll miss the small amount i'm taking, they have heaps.

cheers

Thanks Rahli, i would love that, i am sad with out one, as i give it much love, well the one i had

did you wont to send in the mail?

Yeah no problem. Glad she's going to receive so much love.

Edited by rahli

I'll be bringing along -

1 x 40cm T. bridgesii (Psycho);

1 x 29cm T. bridgesiode (Eileen);

5 x Chacruna plant IOU's (Posted post-EGA);

A few packets of Peyote, HBWR & Jurema seeds;

Looking forward to seeing whats at the trading space.

I am gonna bring

1. 1 or 2 Rosei mid cuts 30cm x 12cm

2. 2 x Bridgesii blue 30cm mid cuts

3. 3x Pedro 30cm cuts

4. Rooted eileen small

5. Bridgesii Green 15cm cut

This thread has been started so you can post your offerings and what you would like to trade at EGA,

So your coming to EGA this year and want to share some of your plants and get some new additions to your garden?Well the Plant Trading Place is for you. After Torstens practical workshop we will be hosting a plant trading space so your funky specimans can mingle with others.

Bring along all your legal plants, herbs and extracts to trade, donate or sell. And if you have nothing to offer then let someone help you out with getting your funky garden started. So get your hands dirty and meet plant and people friends in the spirit of sharing.

This is a essential component of EGA because we are all located in different areas and this a great way for us to come together, share knowledge and create more diversity amongst our gardens!!

See you there,

Brian

I'd love to buy one (or a few) B. caapi plants (spread the love I say).

I bought 3 babies from a very reputable entheogen supplier in late autumn but 2 didn't make it through winter very well and appear to have stopped growing, whilst the 3rd is alive and well but growing very slowly :(

I have given these plants much love and really like the energy they radiate, hence would like some I can bring to fruition.

Peace, Sam

what plants do people want?

t s t .

sometime people dont bring plants cos they dont want to take them home again after etc.

if you post what your interested in then peeps know what to bring........

t s t .

im planning on bringing some small bare rooted tricho seedlings, 10-20cm

Los Gentiles

Los Banos x pallarensis

SS1 x SS2

scop x bridgesii

and probably a few other random cuttings and acacia seeds...

:unsure: ...id love to find some seeds of: Lobelia tupa, Melaleuca squamophloia, Santalum spicatum (WA sandalwood), Eremophila mitchellii (Budda Wood)

plants: tricho hybrids, ephedra spp.

a nice established Acorus calamus or fresh rhizomes

fresh wormwood herb

Edited by ferret

Knocked up this beauty to add to the trade table.

post-3173-1256439337_thumb.jpg

Unrooted L. williamsii on T. scopulacola

would be keen to trade/buy some peri. some rooted some not, whatever's available.

see you beautiful geezers there. :)

Might be able to help with peres, I might also have a few caapi cuts if they are rooted by then :)

I'm very excited! I havnt been in Melbourne long and don't have anything to offer for trade, bt looking forward to making some Melbourne connections and soaking up what knowledge I can! The cool thing is I have plant space at my home, so I guess I can trade grow space and for knowledge and seeds! Look forward to seeing you there! To introduce myself now, I'm Milo, I'll be helping out at a clothing store selling tutus and fun clothes, it'll be a pleasure to meet you fellas!

To avoid lugging it there AND back i'll ask straight up is anyone interested in perhaps a few metres of pachanoi? No particular clone just a nice old growth that I've got a lot of.

I was also considering maybe bringing some of this chunky blue peruvianoid too although that would be extra annoying to transport, I'm unsure if my transport arrangement even allows this, so that's why I'm asking if there's even any desire for these cuttings?

im also keen for some pereskiopsis plants/cuttings, and some fat pachanoi or scop plants suitable for grafting.

How nice is that - good work rahli :lol:

Knocked up this beauty to add to the trade table.

Unrooted L. williamsii on T. scopulacola