The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Bus from Melbourne to EGA and back

Bus from Melbourne to EGA and back - Thoughts  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys

I was thinking of organizing a Bus directly from the Melb CBD to the EGA site on the Friday morning and then back on Monday afternoon. Any feedback on if you think this would help you all would be greatly appreciated. It would also drive the travel cost down considerable and make the overall trip very simple for interstates travellers. And boos the censer of community.

Pleases take the time to vote.

In Plants We Trust

:lol:

further240.jpg

Vote Now people, and i will post a Pic of a big fat juice Bus B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

plus there's the added problem of sleeping arrangements -- if you fly into melbourne and get the bus to EGA, then you probably didn't bring a tent with you. perhaps ppl with room in their tents should post here so that nobody from interstate is left outside for the wolves?

any cute girls willing to share their tents with a gentleman??? :wink:

Taking a Tent on the coach should be fine, but not the hole kitchen

:P

Some preliminary costing is around $28 each way, picking up from fed square and airport in the morning before heading the 3h bus trip to site.

or something like that

:)

A bus from Melbourne would be great! Thanks for thinking of it Ronny.

Edited by Cinnamon Girl

We try to get all this right, make it as possible as we can to attend the event, SAB and its members made EGA, and we would still love to keep that energy going B)

If this was to happen I would take the bus on friday but at this stage I am going to have to leave on Sunday so would have to find my own way back to Melb

One way 'Trips' are fine :wub:

There will also be some people heading out Sunday night, best aim for around a 9pm exit to get the headliner in :lol:

plus there's the added problem of sleeping arrangements -- if you fly into melbourne and get the bus to EGA, then you probably didn't bring a tent with you. perhaps ppl with room in their tents should post here so that nobody from interstate is left outside for the wolves?

any cute girls willing to share their tents with a gentleman??? :wink:

I'll share :bootyshake:

sick. do you wanna be little spoon? :P

i meant carrying a tent on the plane -- but i had a look, baggage restrictions for domestic travel aren't too bad

I brought a whole camping kit down from Syd and then some, no worries. (with Virgin)