The Corroboree
lofty86

AUSTRALIAN ONLINE VENDORS

Tell you what its starting to become annoying living in WA... anyone know some WA based suppliers of this kind of thing? Tribe earth are ok but im more after seeds and plants than prepared herbs

DITTO...

Yeah i always wonder how these are deemed safe yeah lets all go out and take what technically constitutes a unknown research chemical which we have zero knowledge of long term side effects I think its ironic the government let people sell these yet chemicals we have a decent knowledge of long term side effects are deemed illegal and they wonder why I have fuck all respec t for police and our government Thankyou Mr Rudd you stupid cunt for upholding a policy of harm maximisation :BANGHEAD2:

In a sane world all plants would be legal and there would be no demand for the chem's. Much like if cannabis were legal there would be no spice gold ect on the market. When ever the gov bans something a copy cat version comes on to the market which is often a lot more dangerous than the banned substance. The gov is aware of this however is also aware of the profits in alcohol and tobacco due to prohibition. I feel the police are also victims of this corruption given the danger they face due to the increase in chem and alcohol consumption. However they rely on the revenue raised through alcohol tax so need to accept it as part of the job. Its a sure path to destruction. There's only one way out and that is to decrim.

I feel the police are also victims of this corruption given the danger they face due to the increase in chem and alcohol consumption. However they rely on the revenue raised through alcohol tax so need to accept it as part of the job. Its a sure path to destruction. There's only one way out and that is to decrim.

Its a shame LEAP isn't far more active in Oz

DITTO...

A new HHH shop has opened up recently in Freo. A shop!, not a market stall.

Perth - Happy High Herbs

Shop 6/20 Elder Place, Fremantle WA 6160

Phone: 08 9430 9449

A new HHH shop has opened up recently in Freo. A shop!, not a market stall.

Perth - Happy High Herbs

Shop 6/20 Elder Place, Fremantle WA 6160

Phone: 08 9430 9449

cheers, already sus'd it out, had a good convo with the bloke called marty... :)

Hope u bought ur EGA ticket while u were there :P

Hope u bought ur EGA ticket while u were there :P

excuse me for my ignorance naja naja, but what pray tell is an EGA ticket?

excuse me for my ignorance naja naja, but what pray tell is an EGA ticket?

Ethnogenisis Australia 3 day ethnobotanical conference

I've got the general jist of it (EGA), that there are some good talks but could someone outline what actually goes on there? I had a look at the website but found it a bit confusing.. So is it kind of like a music festival where everybody camps and you just chill and have a good time and go see the talks that interest you? How do all the interstate folk go about it? Pack a tent and go motel for the days preceding and following the event?

I've got the general jist of it (EGA), that there are some good talks but could someone outline what actually goes on there? I had a look at the website but found it a bit confusing.. So is it kind of like a music festival where everybody camps and you just chill and have a good time and go see the talks that interest you? How do all the interstate folk go about it? Pack a tent and go motel for the days preceding and following the event?

muhahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

Be there, u won't be disappointed. :wink:

Edited by naja naja

Hi all,

just a quick plug.

A new online store based in Perth has just gone live.

It is still being put together but hopefully this site can meet some of the needs of people in WA given all the recent quarantine issues.

Everything from Entheogens to herbal highs.

The site will be growing over time as these are early days.

Beehive Collective

going to be chacing alot of fishermen there :P