The Corroboree
lofty86

Has anyone ever orderd from Herbalistics?

So has anyone ever orderd from Herbalistics? i dont have much experience with online vendors! just want to make sure the the site isnt a scam they have some products that SAB dosnt have in stock right now but id like to know if there legit before i go ahead with the money transfer :unsure:

I have only ordered from them once...I got my shipment in good time. I would have no problems ordering from them again.

So has anyone ever orderd from Herbalistics? i dont have much experience with online vendors! just want to make sure the the site isnt a scam they have some products that SAB dosnt have in stock right now but id like to know if there legit before i go ahead with the money transfer :unsure:

Yep, they are legit. :) You won't be disappointed.

Thanks heaps guys :lol: never can be to carefull...

Yea I have grabbed a couple orders from them. Seeds are good and prompt. I was a tad unsatisfied in the state of one particular plant they sent me (always a risk though). Other than that no complaints.

Yea I have grabbed a couple orders from them. Seeds are good and prompt. I was a tad unsatisfied in the state of one particular plant they sent me (always a risk though). Other than that no complaints.

I have ordered a few times from them..

awesome service :)

yep - thumbs up from me too.

Yep, got my cacti from them. They didn't send them for a while because of some money mix up, so to make up for it, they sent me 3 more cacti!! Good condition, roots well formed.

herbalistics are all good. got my order in good condition, both plants going well.

Yes very legit, ordered heaps from them over the years, both thumbs up from me.

They have lightning fast delivery too.. I have never waited more than 7 days from placing my order to recieving it.....

They stock a good range of seeds, not as many plants as SAB though..

They have lightning fast delivery too.. I have never waited more than 7 days from placing my order to recieving it.....

They stock a good range of seeds, not as many plants as SAB though..

Yaeh Darrens a good bloke he's helped me out with a few things now

Another thumbs up here.