The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle. S

Plant for pain?

Hey whos seen the new harry potter movie?

Edited by Uncle Staunch

lignocaine/lidocaine? can be found in some anti-itching sprays and gels and used to be in strepsils spray.

you cant stand pain? you dont wanna get drunk? you're gettin rid of your hair?

maybe you should relocate some of that hair to your balls :lol: (dont worry i share your pain, my mum is italian, but luckily i've been diluted with a bit of skip thanks to dad's colonial australia heritage)

hahah.. i've found dxm to be a pretty good anaesthetic at high doses, around the 600mg of the freebase). It could be effective at lower doses (feeling slightly giddy and offbase, around 200mg freebase) but i've yet to try. I know you're after a plant, but this a cheap alternative, the extraction is pretty darn simple, you'll find tek's all over the net documenting it.

Certain Papaver species are reeeal good at eliminating pain. And the nausea can be subdued with a little bit of Benadryl before hand.

PM me for any further info :)

Edited by mu.

I agree that topical lidocaine is probably the best pharmaceutical. If codein doesn't work then I doubt any ingested material will (except stronger opiates, but that's just too drastic imo). I can't think of a natural topical ointment, but I'm sure it would be a 'pain' in the arse and messy to get it all over your back!

There are freezer packs commonly used in physical therapy that cover the whole back, and I can tell you from experience that the make the entire back, especially the skin, very numb after only about five minutes. I would suggest you try this before and after the procedure and I bet it would work wonders.

get the pussy shaver and do sum manscaping :P