The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ave

Lagochilus inebrians

have the hand on a small batch of Lagochilus inebrians flowers " Turkistanian Mint " . are there members who have experiance with it . use , preparation... ?

LOOK FOR SEEDS!!, before you use it, please!

Where did you source it?

[ 15. January 2004, 04:39: Message edited by: Ashoka ]

Originally posted by Ashoka:

[QB] LOOK FOR SEEDS!!, before you use it, please!

Yes there are seed head between the folwers

but main question is " are there memeber with experiance " use /dosage .......

:confused:

Hmmmmm

Dr Bala (I think his name was Balasubramanian) in India was producing an extract a few years ago. Given that he ripped people off with iboga extract and sold various other misidentified products, I am not sure how much help he would be, but maybe there is some info available from him on one of his sites.

it would be the height of sheer selfishness not to offer these seeds to interested parties, unless, of course, you have a better use for them, which I doubt. I dont mean to sound harsh, but seriously, hmmmmmmmmm.

I was the one who put Dr. Bala on to L. inebrians and Kratom back in 1998--he had no awareness of either before then.

He told me $5000.00 per kg and then offered it to anyone else for much less on an ethnobotanical information site.

When I confronted him about this, he said he gave me such a high price because I was a junkie; no one else would be after Kratom. He then banned be from his site, saying his comnpany was a front organization for the CIA and he would turn me in to the FBI if I pursued this any futher.

I exposed him on the information site for the hypocrite he is. He just wants as much of your money as he can get his hands on.

Do not do business weith him or you will be ripped off. The man has no scruples.

What is the connection between ave and Dr. Bala? There is none mentioned in this thread. Is there a connection?

Friendly - an ethnobotany trader in australia had a similar experience as you. he was also ripped off by Dr Bala and then accused of being a junkie (which he is not). Seems to be his modus operandus.

Hoodoo - I mentioned Dr Bala as he is the only person I know who claims to have had L.inebrians herb and he MAY have had some experience with it. Dr Bala is a liar, a thief and a blackmailer. He has no association with Ave. Ave is a highly respected european ethnobotanical trader... which also answers Thelema's question about what is going to happen with the seeds

Ave - I am not sure of the growth habit of L.i. if it is straggly like a mint then propagation will be easy. But I seem to recall from pictures that it is a very sparse herb, which would not allow much (any??) vegetative propagation.

Darklight and myself have been working on many rare ethnobotanical species via tissue culture propagation with an incredible success rate (I source, she propagates ). We have also been trying to source this seed for many years for the purpose of TC proliferation. If you are interested in our help, please let us know.

Ave: Sorry I sounded harsh. I guess I got overly excited. I'm very interested in the seeds. If you're offering them at some point, please notify me.

sorry to tell that I do not have enough seeds to share. We found only a few sead-heads in the batch flowers we received.// the question was : are member with experiance in use of L.i flowers . thanks in advnce.

Ashoka:

Ave: Sorry I sounded harsh. I guess I got overly excited. I'm very interested in the seeds. If you're offering them at some point, please notify me.

Never tried it but I can make an intelligent guess.

I would recommend vapourising Lagochilus or using hot knives to produce a vapour. Smoking it normally might be less effective as the sidechain is very unstable.

For use by mouth a tincture in strong alcohol or an extract made by something as polar or more so than alcohol.