The Corroboree
sharxx101

Trichocereus Pachnoi

Hi everyone I will have a bulk of pedro for sale in the next month. Nice healthy mid cuts avaliable very cheap!!! Around $10 per 30cm nice cuts, plus freight charges let me know how much you want and if you are interested via PM. Pickup from Melbourne avaliable. Great propagation material for newbies and off a very old plant.

Edited by sharxx101

Please send your postcode so I can give you a quote on postage. Thanks

Edited by sharxx101

Also PM;d

Still heaps order as many peices as you like

Hey Sharxx got any pics of the tip cuttings..I could possibly use 1 for a little grow log I wanna do.

H.

Hey mate I will pm you with a pic of your tip when I get it.

The pedro will start being sent monday next week when the cuts have calloused a bit. The pedro was no as fat as last time, due to not much rain. They will fatten up with a bit of water when they sprout roots. First in will get the fatter cuts, let me know what you want and if I can cater for it I will do my best

Edited by sharxx101

PLEASE tell me you have a couple of nice fat pieces to spare!?!?!?! Could you pm me if u do :)

Still got a few peices left if your interested pleasee pm me.

Getting rid of the last of it now, orders over 5 peices perfered. I also have some really really old and heavy tree like logs that are pick up from melb only PM me if you want a pic but only if you serious about getting some. I will also bring some cuts too the melb meet :)

Sending the last of the pedro out this week please PM if you want some. I will also bring a few peices to the melb meet!

hey, i'd be interested in getting in on some of that cactus if there's any still going. sorry to be a noob but i cant suss out the messaging stuff on here so if you could PM me that would be grand.

hey, i'd be interested in getting in on some of that cactus if there's any still going. sorry to be a noob but i cant suss out the messaging stuff on here so if you could PM me that would be grand.

Sorry mate all gone untill spring! I also have a few cuts for the melb meet too. I will have some rosei peru cuttings avaliable soon will post a thread when I do.

Thanks to everyone that bought some!

:)

hey, no worries :)

My cuts arrived today thanks very much sharxx nice old cuts & more than i expected, the 8 ribbed tip is sure to be one of my favorite plants

Time to find some clean socks :lol:

Edited by mac

Will have some more pedro in the next week PM me if you are interested :lol: .

Only have Mid cuts this time no tips sorry. Order 3 ft and up only plus freight charges :)

PM'd

Got some extra thick cuts avaliable for $20 for 30-40cm (tree log cuts if anyone is interested very woody cuts)